Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Guilty Gear XX Reload - Minitokyo

Guilty Gear XX Reload

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 43 total items

I downloaded GGXX for the pc using that emule link. The files that come with it are .img, .cue, .sub and .CCD What do i do with those files to play the game?

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

Those are average files, you'll need a emulator to run them

Either Daemon or Alcohol 120% works good for that.

Go to google and search for Daemon, its pretty simple after that.

To load it up, simply go to Device 0 and click on it, then go to the folder where either the CCD or IMG is located, I believe you can load either or. I usually load the CCD though some say to load the IMG. Blah, anyways it should start up on its own and thus you can install it. Unless you need a no cd crack....I doubt you do if MHF didn't post one.

Signature Image

ok thank you SO much!!

ludoman

ludoman

Hentai Seeker

Quote by MHF

Quote by ludomanHey!!! I wanna know something! Does Your ggxx: Reload in
the story mode appear in japanese?? Can't it be changed to english??
I liked a lot this GGXX cause it has so many modes specially the
mission mode!! And GGX didn't had it!!!
Still have to apply myself a lot to unlock stuff!!
Bye!!

my guilty gear is in japanese. but the link i put it is
in english.

But haven't you try it?? The english one?? if it is the" Guilty Gear XX Reload----HOODLUM" it is like mine but that is in .rar and I can't know what it is inside!!
Nevermind, it must be the same!

Some missions are really difficult!! But till now I unblocked the EX characers and the 2 scret characters!!
It would be nice if the gallery pics would go to the PC that way we had it in our hard drive without making a printscreen or stuff like that!!

What a great game!

free yourself from hate
and don't die all alone
else one day you'll break
and you won't stop till the last bone!

Quote by MHF

Quote by kyosukeWell... in the PC version, you can set the graphics to True Color mode and play it windowed, but overall, yes, they look exactly the same (same resolution, effects, etc...).

I put up there the links for Guilty Gear XX reload for PC in Emule or bittorent download, and kof maximun impact for ps2, and if do you want the links for GG isuka just ask.

Thank you, but unfortunately I don't have PS2 (and I'm hoping Sammy makes an XBox version, heh heh).

BTW, check the site of my friend Zazz: http://ggxlol.highervoltage.net ... GG sprites madness! :D

BZZZZZZZZZZT.

Ok i have a question, im at this screen where i csn choose the directory of the game, and its in japanese so i don't really know what im doing. At the bottom there is two things to select something with an (E) and one with an (M). Which do i choose. And also when i hit the next button, it brings me to the screen, with the drives, drive C is highlighted and i hit ok. but then it just brings me back to the screen where i choose the directory and stuff. How do i het past this part?

You have the same problem I had :)

Just ctrl+alt+del it, and voala! (you'll need to create shortcuts for the files, though).

BZZZZZZZZZZT.

Ok, I got through the installer (needed to free alot of space up) and when i play the game, i get an error on Direct3D. I thought ir had probably to be with the version of DirectX i had so i got the latest version, 9.0, and i still get that error. How do i fix this so i can play the game?

ludoman

ludoman

Hentai Seeker

Quote by FearlessShinobiOk, I got through the installer (needed to free alot of space up) and
when i play the game, i get an error on Direct3D. I thought ir had
probably to be with the version of DirectX i had so i got the latest
version, 9.0, and i still get that error. How do i fix this so i can
play the game?

Install the most recent one!
Maybe that is the problem! I have 9.0c and no problems

free yourself from hate
and don't die all alone
else one day you'll break
and you won't stop till the last bone!

MHF

The last Jap Gold Dragon*

Quote by kyosuke

Quote by MHF

Quote by kyosukeWell... in the PC version, you can set the graphics to True Color mode and play it windowed, but overall, yes, they look exactly the same (same resolution, effects, etc...).

I put up there the links for Guilty Gear XX reload for PC in Emule or bittorent download, and kof maximun impact for ps2, and if do you want the links for GG isuka just ask.

Thank you, but unfortunately I don't have PS2 (and I'm hoping Sammy makes an XBox version, heh heh).
BTW, check the site of my friend Zazz: http://ggxlol.highervoltage.net ... GG sprites madness! :D

I have PC version and XBOX version only but i post the ps2 link because are people have ps2, if do you want xbox version i will put it.

Signature Image
-X- Fukush� wo s�shite kudasai [MHF]PGD
-X- Haaron 満雄義高III Winkler ー >_<ー♪

The game is amazing............Sol especially :P......i own everyone with him less then 30 sec :).........the only thing i wish for that if it had a multiplayer...........this would be my #1 game (its in my top 5)

Signature

I have part one(PSX)and x2(ps2), thanks for the links to the ohters. I thinik the best Part Was the First, the gameplay was great :)

Can some one help me plz, I'm also having problems to install ggxx.
I have already burned the image file the files to cd, and the file I have are:
ggxx.ico
InstMsiA.Exe
InstMsiW.Exe
Setup.Exe
Setup.Ini
readme.tx(...) the directX folder

The problem is that then I click on the setup.exe, it show an small window writed in jap, on that window ther is only a box to click (I think it must be to install) but every time I click on it, it disappears, and doesn't do any thing, no installation... nothing :(

MHF

mmm first click on install and wait becuase it will take a few minutes and then you can install it complete, i don't have problems in the installation but maybe you couldn't make a good burn it and you lose your cd :S.

Signature Image

Quote by MHFmmm first click on install and wait becuase it will take a few minutes and then you can install it complete, i don't have problems in the installation but maybe you couldn't make a good burn it and you lose your cd :S.

Hi, tks for the info, I've noticed that as you said in the 1st window I have to wait a few minutes (I thought before that the box that it show was the install, but it was cancel lol).
after those few minutes there is another windows an now there's 3 box's.
the 1st box, leads to an new small window that has 2 other boxs.
the 2nd box, is disable (I can't click on it.
and the 3rt box, it must be the cancel again.

I tried (the 1st box, leads to an new small window that has 2 other boxs.) but were ever I go, It leads to the exit of the instalation :(

PS:I'am trying to install it to from the pc. (I have also the files on the file) I used magiciso com get the files from the img file and I tried also with daemon Tools. The files Don't seem to have any problem, But I know know what's writed in the instalation windows since they are in Jap, so I don't know in what am I clicking on.

Could you write in that box's I should click step by step please!
plz help, I would really love to play this game.

EDIT: PPl I have already fixed the problem now I can play.

MHF

well i wil explain you the steps for the messenger.

Signature Image

akane-kiske

The Silver Lightning

Hi, I'm new ^^
I'm from Singapore and I am a Ky player. Been playing since the first game of the Guity Gear series. Hope to get to know more players ^^

I hope GGXX Slash makes it to the local arcades ><

For those who haven't seen the posters or heard of the news yet, I uploaded the official poster here: http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b389/ky-kiske/1120732895459.jpg

Wish upon a Star
Signature Image

perfect-zero

i got ggxx reloaded for xbox awhile back and it was OFf da hook!!!! it got me playing that game so bad that i have to let my bro take my xbox to his house(to play over the summer) for me to be able to stop......and beside my parents were starting to get scare. lol

Yeah..................okay

akane-kiske

The Silver Lightning

Quote by perfect-zeroi got ggxx reloaded for xbox awhile back and it was OFf da hook!!!! it got me playing that game so bad that i have to let my bro take my xbox to his house(to play over the summer) for me to be able to stop......and beside my parents were starting to get scare. lol

Hahahaha... I play alot at home and at the arcade. I have no siblings, so arcade would be more fun. It's more of practice and unlocking stuff at home ^^

Wish upon a Star
Signature Image

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 43 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.