Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 dreamscape portrait - Minitokyo

dreamscape portrait

page 1 of 1 6 total items

panuru

panuru

ennui

i'm just here to share wallpapers, suggestions, and techniques with others.

i'm interested in artistic wallpapers, and hope to develope the patience and eye for such artistic walls and find inspiration for my own unique wallpapers here. my main problem is that i'm slow and don't have that much time to spend cleaning things up and putting the wallpaper together properly. i don't know many techniques at all, and it baffles me how clear and beautiful some other peoples' walls come out. i imagine maybe there's some technique i'm missing out on... either that, or people just have a whole lot of patience and time on their hands. i personally know i just need to learn such techniques and practice. i'm sure i'm doing things the hard way.

i aspire to create artistic grunge walls or walls like Knives of BastardAnime, actually. but i'm nowhere near that quality yet. i make what i'm inspired to make or walls that i would personally use.

i don't care about negative feedback but i do care about positive critical feedback - especially if they are opinions on how i could do something better or faster, or suggestions to make the wallpaper look better. i figure practice will mostly help me improve... even if i make one simple wallpaper every two days or so, it will help me to get better.

blah.

The world is not beautiful; therefore it is.

Kizuna

Kizuna

Look at this!

Motto genki yo~! MT o yokozo, yukuri doozo onegaishimasu!

*Ahem*, in other words, welcome to MT :)

Asahi

Asahi

gone

nice avatar. what is the meaning of the word under it ? -> ennui ?_?

welcome here 2 have a nice stay ^^ sorry for my short words, my english is not the best ^_^'

panuru

panuru

ennui

thanks for the welcome Kizuna.

Asahi: ennui means "boredom" ...don't worry about bad english.^^ thanks for the message.

sammo

Retired Moderator

sammo

Retired Moderator

welcome to MT :)

panuru

panuru

ennui

thanks sammo ^_^

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.