Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Which is the best ending for Shuffle? - Minitokyo

Which is the best ending for Shuffle?

Tagged under Shuffle!

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 32 total items

Hi in your own opinion
how do you think shuffle will end? harem ending?
a single girl? and who? ~_~

I think it will end with him being with Sia. I honestly think everyone else is too good/ for him. If not Sia then maybe Kaede.

Asa, Narine, and everyone else should move on they could do a lot better.

In the first part i thout width Sia but
it could be a harem ending with a open end story, like in the Tenchi Series because
the most of the time he is very neutral in the Situaltions!
I like it when then he would part with Nerine :)

kusco

kusco

Nice ? Me ? What a joke

That's the kind of forum which p*** me off.
Why are you all so impatient to know the end. Let the time go, enjoy a good show.
Waiting for it makes it worthy.

Bye everyone. I left Minitokyo.
Hope to see you soon.

hideo

Blargh

Quote by kuscoThat's the kind of forum which p*** me off.
Why are you all so impatient to know the end. Let the time go, enjoy a good show.
Waiting for it makes it worthy.

nice impression- that's the spirit!

well, some crystalballing instead (and probably renaming the thread to "What may happen in the end?")

well, someone may die for once- watch ep 19 for one of the candidates

kouta84

kouta84

+ NeKo +

for game , maybe i like kaede . but for anime series i got rumor if ending for asa shigure

Signature

Ending it with Primula ;) ~ no body ever thinks the 'younger girl' is going to win, So I hope for a change, Alot of people Say Asa, but rin hasn't even said he likes Asa, sure they get along well now but so did him and Sia a while back...

Please to make the ending interesting!, and to end with what I'd like ~ Primula ending ^^ ~

Saitou Hajime - "You can raise a dog with food, and you can raise a human with money but, no man is able to raise a wolf of Mibbu"

"your allowed multiple wives in heaven"....simply ponder those words and you may have the answer

watch ep.20 Primula FTW

Saitou Hajime - "You can raise a dog with food, and you can raise a human with money but, no man is able to raise a wolf of Mibbu"

polarie

polarie

..my heart is crying out loud...

Quote by elomar"your allowed multiple wives in heaven"....simply ponder those words and you may have the answer

lol! this is really funny...

Signature

proud member of Nippon-Foods | JapaneseLover | Chibi-Fest

hideo

Blargh

Quote by polarie

Quote by elomar"your allowed multiple wives in heaven"....simply ponder those words and you may have the answer

awww... that means rin will die?

Quote by hideo

Quote by polarie

awww... that means rin will die?

Watch Episode.. I think.. 18 is it? I was literally laughing out in surprise when that was said.. I wish the series would end like that.. ^^

... gosh I'm not sure... but I like all the girls... Kaede, Sia, Nerine, Asa and Primula are so cute... I'm not sure...

angelicdemonIII

angelicdemonIII

Dark and Light

dude I think that Kaede is going to kill someone! if you watch ep20 then you'll see what I mean

Signature Image

yeah shuffle has become so awesome lately ^^
i still root for asa sempai but all girls are amazing

... well, I'd prefer for him to have all of them.. but according to ep. 21.. he picked Asa... whoops, spoiler!

ep.21 was.. I dont know, good in some ways bad in others and it had plot holes. and Asa & Rin >.>, I would of been happy with a open-ending which alot of people hate, but seeing any other girl with Rin other then Primula doesn't sit well with me ^^

Susan-chan

Susan-chan

Guardian of Storm

i dont really like Sia......i would be happy if Asa-sempai would be the "winner"... XD

I like this animation.

merged: 12-24-2005 ~ 02:13am
I like this animation.

g-money

Shadowhite of G...

In short, Primula is too young, Sia and Nerine just jumped into Tsuchimi Rin's life, Kaede had problems with Rin, and the person that's left is Asa - she is the obvious winner here, but as I've seen the summary for eps 23, second to last eps of the series, it's either going to end up Asa dying (most likely), Asa surviving because Rin saves her somehow (likely), or it'll be left open-ended or he ends up not liking anyone (least likely).

amtcubus

amtcubus

Information is the key!

I havent read anything about ep23 ( well i can somehow figure out in wich way it will start ... ) but i think the possibility of Asa dying is very low since she became Rin's girlfriend. And i say he wont let her dye no matter what. ;)

I think it will end with him and Asa. It is from my point of view the most posssible ending ( since ep22 )

Fly to anywhere, my COSMO!!!

Signature

Susan-chan

Susan-chan

Guardian of Storm

yeaaaah! Asa gambatte! :D i hope she wont die! grrrr...perhaps Primula will use her magic to save Asa's life....
an dnow way! Asa-san:P cant die>_< snif... Rin and Asa looks soo sweet together! >_< but i am waiting for eps 23....which will reveal why Asa doenst want to use healing magics on her...i think XD but not sure..

moonlight-shawdow

moonlight-shawdow

@riddle roses@

It's so obvious it's gonna be asa.

I am a member of colorfull wallies. free--wallers vectory sakura--cb
nugeneration timeless--rain celestial-luminesse

hey... Asa got Rin... she's got long hair

and she's so cute with him...
ep24 is out and I hope everyone will love it!

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 32 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.