Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Which is the best ending for Shuffle? - Minitokyo

Which is the best ending for Shuffle?

Tagged under Shuffle!

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 32 total items

i would prefer he ends up with kaede or sia....

asa was my second choice, I WANTED SIA TO END UP WITH RIN!

aiya.

Rifle 8wk 0d ago
i would prefer he ends up with kaede or sia....

OMG I agree, Kaede 4real. If she doesn't get Rin in the end, i hope she goes <OOC> and kills someone at least. lol, but Kae-chan is far to mature, and perfect for that. Poor Kaede ='(

I've already watched the last episode of Shuffle! and Rin ends up with Asa-sempai at the end anyway. I think RinXKaede is the best couple in Shuffle! though. They have been living together for so long and I just think that because they care for each other so much and that they have been through so many things together, they're the best couple. But that's just my opinion. Rock on Kaede fans! =D

Kaede FTW! What the heck was Rin thinking anyway? I would hav gone for her myself? Mad cooking skills, cute, nice personality (with a little insanity to top it all off). I mean, come on, who doesn't want a girl who loses it when you look like you're getting close to another girl? BRILLIANT!

^I couldn't agree more. ^^

Hakukuroneko

Hakukuroneko

White Black Cat

anyone but sia............she's mine ^_^

Signature Image
Thanks Sumomo for the Sig :)
"If Life deals you a bad hand...cheat" (GTO)
"give a kid a smoke and he'll be happy for a day, teach a kid how to smoke, he'll be happy for a whole shortened life time." (GTO)

Nerine FTW ^_^

An devil with the face and body of an angel..........

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 32 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.