Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Scenaries and monsters links... - Minitokyo

Scenaries and monsters links...

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Yue-Horrishino

Yue-Horrishino

Tsubasa Mahou

Well i'm doind a paperwork... of anime and manga, of course, and i needed all of you people to help me... all i want is for you to enter some links with anime/manga Scenaries, monsters, armours, simbols... etc, so my paperwork won't stay with to many cute gyes and girls... ;)

I just ask you to give me some links of the anime/manga images... if it as a gye or a girl don't bother... send it too... :)

Onegai, i ask you to take this need of mine seriously, ok?
Please I beg you (beg is to much i think), but please help me... is too important for me...

Please Reply
Ja ne

Signature Image

... trying to understand well your request...

surprised that you ask about pics... since MT has already lot of pics...

there are good general websites that give a summary of anime like www.animenfo.net
but websites that see more generally anime or manga...

You could perhaps also check wikipedia, it's a nice first step.

Hope it will help you.

Signature
Thanks to GothicMike for making my avatar and signature.

Member of : Renegade Fighter ~ Anime Paradise ~ Death-Note

Blueheart

Blueheart

Wapy's sister

I don't know any place, but, if you want, you can try to search it on www.gfxartist.com it's not about manga, but it has a lot of cool scneries

Signature
	Image .:Proud Hokage of Naruto:.

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Art | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.