Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 question about what we can do/play here? - Minitokyo

question about what we can do/play here?

If we had role playing in the forums would you RP?

YES!
3 votes
NO
1 votes
Dunno...
2 votes

Only members can vote.

page 1 of 1 10 total items

saraane

saraane

Dream on

Are we allowed to do role playing games here? I think at first it would just need to be an open free for all (hopefully not TOO crazy) but as interest grew we could start doing closed, private RPs what do you all think?

Everyone has dreams...
Signature

I don't see why not..there's no rule here not allowing it right?..so go ahead^^

Signature
My Newest Submission:Curse Of The Prosperity God

Lacuslover81

Lacuslover81

One big and true lover of Lacus

I would deifnitlly be in for that.

A true lover of Lacus Member of Kira-and-Lacus-in-Love

saraane

saraane

Dream on

I'm kind of hopeing an admin will see this and tell me...

Everyone has dreams...
Signature

xandman

xandman

The King of Hearts

hahahahahahaha! Hahahaha! Forum.... Role.... Playing... games? Hahahaha..... give me a break!

come on, if you want to roleplay, there's a bunch of games out there..... like Lineage, RO, WoW etc. It's much more efficient to roleplay that way than through forums. I know because i've already tried it out once or twice...

roleplaying games in these forums..... hahaha.......

. xandman // Lv99 MT Dark Prince
- Walking south to a nearby weapon shack
- Buying> Ultimate Redeemer -999.999z
- Heading north to the thread of forum roleplaying
- Standing 50 meters from the thread
- Launching the Ultimate Redeemer at the thread
- xandman: ...
- xandman: Forgot to buy ammo... >:P

...i can't believe i actually went through all that trouble to write all that crap...

Signature

saraane

saraane

Dream on

Yes well we HAVE to post here to get points and it's hard finding a topic I actually am interested in... RPs would help with that.

Everyone has dreams...
Signature

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

Quote by saraaneYes well we HAVE to post here to get points and it's hard finding a topic I actually am interested in... RPs would help with that.

There are other means of gaining credits if that is what you are after. There are plenty of games threads out there to post in as well as other threads in other sections

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

saraane

saraane

Dream on

I DO play the games they can be entertaining... I've played forum based games before and they weren't horrible I'll start trying to think of a good name/theme for an RP everyone else feel free to start/play games... uncomplecated games would probably be best for now.

Everyone has dreams...
Signature

xandman

xandman

The King of Hearts

hahahahaha! Babe listen.... the games in this goddamn forum are anything but complicated. Even a chimp can play those pathetic games...

but you know what? I don't care what you do, so if you wanna start a forum RP game, go ahead... like anyone could stop ya. Fortunately the Internet is free for all.

Signature

BlkLotus

BlkLotus

bara tsukiyo

i might play it would depend on the game and such i guess

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.