Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Full Metal Alchemist: The Movie - Minitokyo

Full Metal Alchemist: The Movie

Tagged under Fullmetal Alchemist

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 54 total items

Krisari

Krisari

Shy...

It supposedly came out in Japan, I was wondering if anyone seen it...
Also does anyone know when it'll come out in the US?
Does anyone even want to see it?

Signature
How miserable we humans are...

chibishibainu

chibishibainu

shiba inu~~

dubs in the US take a loooonnggg time to come out. let's aim for next year. or later, even.
I REALLY WANT TO SEE IT. I'VE WATCHED EVERY TRAILER!

unicorn2006

Retired Moderator

unicorn2006

:.ICE:.:BIN.:

Please categorize your thread when creating one in the In-depth section.

"Faith means believing in something that will only make sense in reverse."
"When men are the most sure and arrogant they are commonly the most mistaken..."

I really is looking forward to the movie though. I want to know the ending. (Even after I read the ending written by a fan who watched it)

You wouldn't betray me, right?

gekiganger

Reckless Flyer

The full metal alchemist movie was Great. I could write a review also but not that really good of a writer :D but one thing i can say it won't be what you expect for an ending but in other words it is still great :D

Rock n Roll FIRE!!
:D SIG DISABLED :D
Rock n Roll FIRE!!

anyone know when and if the fma movie will be fansubbed?

Who is the enemy?

u can find a subbed version of it in mininova.org..but it's one of those hidden camera ones so don't expect too much...hopefully someone will come out with a fansubbed one soon ^^

yea was feeling kinda left out at the end of the series..:/

Signature

I want to see it really really bad!All I know is it is suppose to be released sometime around October 2006 in the U.S.Then I'll probably have to wait even longer since I'm Canadian :(

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Noir666

Noir666

Headbanger Extrodinaire

I heard it was awesome. I hope that they do another movie, or better yet, bring the series back!

Bleach filler > Naruto filler

i haven't seen it yet. but i'll surely would! like to know what happens next to the series!

jaderabbit

jaderabbit

Cheetos Overlord

theres a movie o.o
"here's the chanting of fansub"
I could only wish.

I have seen movie of fansub (the a little bad quality, but I cannot hope). the argument of the series is better, but the movie not this badly, and the quality of image and sound naturally is better than in the series. i love it. good job

Rhyme097

Rhyme097

Emil loves Nioh

I'm searching for it ... where could i get

I saw the movie with a fansub, the quality wasn't the gratest... I couldn't see the movie for the first five minutes, I could only hear talking. It was still a wonderful movie, but quite depressing. I was left depressed for 2-3 days...

FullMetalAlchemist02

The Greatest Swordsmen Alive

IVe seen all the trailers for it and it looks hott, i cant wait for a dub version to hit the us, ill even take a subtitled version! ^_^

Seen the movie and it is great. Pretty much everyone from the series is more or less in it for at least one short time. The story is great and there's one part that makes ya sad. The ending to the movie was.... well it was good in one sense but I myself didn't liuke it overly but it was a better ending than the ending in the series.

I guess I wanna see the FMA movie. But i dont expect much.

it's a good movie, dunno how faithful it is to the manga, but it's got good plot, some very nice action scenes.

It's not faithful to the manga at all. In fact, Arakawa-sensei hated the ending of the anime. I saw little comics that she drew making fun of the ending of the anime. It was a wonderful ending for a wonderful anime. This was probably the first anime I've ever seen that had a good ending instead of one that was like "That's it? WTF?!"

pn0yvstyle

pn0yvstyle

The Terror of Death

When the dvd of the movie comes out, then a good fansub will be released. Cant wait to see this movie.

The DVD will be coming out in Japan at the end of January I believe... I read that somewhere...It makes sense...

thingperson

thingperson

Elizabeth, Ruler Of All Bishies

No i havent seen it yet but i read a summaries about it and saw some clips and its seem great.

All hail Queen Elizabeth, ruler of all bishies. Watch your back, you wanna-be's
My Husband's are Kaname, Tsuna, Ichigo, Naruto, Haji, Hei, Sebastian, Lee-Leng
and that is why my world is of silk sheets, imported champagne, and endless erotic delight..
Signature
	Image VISIT THE userpageskindesignss20-signaturestudiotag-licious AND JOIN US

I've seen the first 2/3 or so, then the subtitles really screwed up. I've gotten another version but haven't watched it yet. If anyone would like to know where I got it from just PM me or something. The version I've got isn't perfect DVD quality but it's still quite good.

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 54 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.