Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Full Metal Alchemist: The Movie - Minitokyo

Full Metal Alchemist: The Movie

Tagged under Fullmetal Alchemist

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 54 total items

I didn't feel like reading all these posts, so if I'm repeating information, I apologize. The movie is out in Japan, has been for a few months. The movie comes to THEATERS in America in September 2006. That is all. Myah.

Silverwolf12

Silverwolf12

Ed's love

I saw it. I bought the DVD.

Sorry Kilono, but it dosn't come to theather in america. I saw the moive too. The end is a downer, but the movie was awsome.

quills

quills

sleepy dreamer

i think it showed in some cinema in america already... but just particular ones though. So you'll probably have to look online.
i've brought the dvd for it so... it was okay. Guess i expected too much before i watched it.

(\ /)
( . .)
c('')('')
This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

kykyopj

kykyopj

*Miko-chan

Saw it, loved it, adored it. I saw it on-line and dowloded it threw Bit-Torrent. It whas amazing. Loved every second of it!

"Life is ment for dreaming, dreams are ment for living"

I really thought it was ....well made and all, but sad and made even more open ended stuff show up, left too many doubts

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 54 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.