Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Have anybody to much time?! - Minitokyo

Have anybody to much time?!

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Chibi-Chibi

Chibi-Chibi

One day I'll be back!^.^

Hi! i'd really like to have i nev skin on my usefpage but i'm really no good at it! so if there is anyone that have to much time i'd really appriciated if you would do it fore me! oh and if its possible i'd like to have picture forem Junni Kokki in the background^^

tnx if anyone will take his/her time!

Chibi

P.S.:i belive that htere was allready one thread for such people sa i am but i just can't find it any more.

Andulien

Andulien

~Dark Angel~

Hi Chibi
yes there is already a Thread for requesting help :)
Here is the link you sure will find there someone ;)
http://forum.minitokyo.net/thread/18908/custom-userpages-tutorials-requests/15/?page=1

See you my friend

Signature Image
Proud Creator & Administrator of:
.::Love-to-Stars::.
If you love watching the Stars or night sky than this is the right group for you.

Chibi-Chibi

Chibi-Chibi

One day I'll be back!^.^

hey! tnx! i new that this exested but i didn't konw where to look^^ so tnx again^^

Chibi

hi hi how r u people this is my frist time on this sit what do you do

merged: 11-16-2005 ~ 04:08am
any one here hello

Chibi-Chibi

Chibi-Chibi

One day I'll be back!^.^

ok! i guess that you have to much time! i think that this is not the right place where you ask for that! you my try in some other place and there will probally much bigger responce! anyway if you neadd sometink to ask i'll be gled to help if i'll know how^^

Chibi

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Userpage Customization | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.