Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Car crashes and life flashes - Minitokyo

Car crashes and life flashes

page 1 of 1 9 total items

buggydude

buggydude

Now comes with 90% more fondue!

I got into a car crash today. It was just me all alone driving and my car came off the road just a little bit and the wet grass took me so i couldn't correct it and i smashed into a telephone pole. the pole broke away like nothing i barely felt the hit and it was kind of surprising because i was only in a little jeep wrangler. I swerved and slid sideways on the wet grass til i stopped. I wasn't even going that fast originally either. The only person that saw me was a nurse coming the opposite direction a little ways up the street. I got out of my car and the telephone pole had flipped up over top of me and gotten caught in all the wires and one or two ripped out and sparks were everywhere for about 2 seconds. I came away without a scratch but i was so shaken up about it. At first all i could think about was was "Oh great now i gotta get my car fixed" then i started thinking and as the police were on their way i could just think of little bits of my life or things i wanted to do that i hadn't yet and that could have really been it. Right there in a little backroads street. Then eventually all i could think of was that same image replaying in my mind of that pole ripping to shreds then i close my eyes for a second and i'm stopped. It's on a neverending real right now and i'm pretty rattled by it all. I guess i want to know if anyone else had a nerve racking experience like this that just sent you mentally realling.

Renegade Nuns on Wheels

Anjhurin

Linguistics

Anjhurin

ARIA sanchou

eh buggy san. whoa seems like you're pretty shaken up. i guess that's why they put up *psychological support* stuff after big commotions / tragedies.
i've never actually been into a life-threatening situation, not that i remember. except that one time i really flipped over my bike in a hard slope and fell head first on the rocks, and then the saddle of my bike crashed a few inches of my face.... and it was like the only time i had a helmet on ! so now i kinda believe in my good star ya know.

well the thing is *i'm alive, now i can do all those things i haven't done*... i think it's like a great reminder of how life is frail, and how we must enjoy it ^_^. take good care of ya

Kori

Kori

Eternally Frozen in Time

I remember that I have been through something that was pretty nerve-wrecking but I can't remember what at the moment. Maybe it's my subconscious trying to make me forget about the horrible moment.

I've also been in a minor car accident, but I was pretty young at that time so I didn't understand what was going on. I remember that I thought it was pretty fun, though, so the accident wasn't very serious. No one got hurt, just the car. XP

Signature Image

shodan

Shotokan Disciple

i hope you can get thru this traumatic experience. i personally never have been in a car crash but 3 of my close friends passed away in a car crash and it left me wondering a lot of things. its almost 8 months now and i still remember the day time and moment i heard about their death. good luck and god bless.

DaNuke

DaNuke

Punio de Hierro

Getting so shaken up is normal if you hit your car rather hard. Which makes me think either I'm the luckiest dude in this world, or that I'm a very skilled driver, because when I go to school, I step on it in straight, lonely stretches till I reach 100 km/h. And no, I've never been fined for that, because the streets of Guadalajara are pure Anarchy for the UK.

Quote by people from the Irrompibles forumsDaedalus: i can imagine Rince's mangas
plater: ECCHI!
Pollo: Pure vile hentai.

Listening: Vengaboys - We Like to Party (The Vengabus)

BorisGrishenko

BorisGrishenko

send spike

Worked a car wreck today, in fact...it happened right in front of one of my cop friends. She was scared as anything.

I am invincible!

b3nitora

b3nitora

Rehab is for Quitters!!

Ive been in quite a few wrecks. The first and most terrifying one was when I was 7 and my Mum hit a parked car and I broke the windshield with my head. I was supposed to go to the ER after that to check for a concusion, but my genius Mum took my word for it that I was ok. Well, I had a horrendious concusion and I had terrible seizures for the next 5 years. The moral of that story is: Dont take a 7 year old's word for it when they've broken the windshield. The next wreck I was in was when I was delivering pizzas and my van hydroplaned and I hit a light pole with my side of the van and the side mirror. Well, the side mirrors turn inwards so the mirror went though the passanger window. I saw my life flash before my eyes that time. Car wrecks are scary. I also almost had a deer in my lap one night, luckily it bounced off the hood and into the ditch..yay! And my last experience was just funny. We used to own a vehical that origionally owned by a very rich man (whos name I am not allowed to speak of cuz of some investigation...bla bla he's currupt!). Well some lady decided to rearend the damn thing (it was a Jeep Grand Wangoneer...big ole whale of a vehical). Her hood is destroyed completely and since the jeep was armor plated and the tires were bulletproof, not a damn thing happened to the Jeep. I got whiplash..bout it...I'm one of those sickly lucky mofos. :D

Signature
"I said No to drugs, but they would'nt listen."

When I was in my Car wreak I was rear ended. I was alone and saw the car coming and I had nowhere to go. There wasn't any revelation about my life. My life didn't flash before my eyes or any thing. All I know is when I woke up in the other line bloody and hurt. I had to spend the night in the hospital.
It was not my fault and it is just a pain in you know where.

Davinator61

Davinator61

Inquisitor Lord, Ordo Malleus

My First JEEP Cherokee, a 1989 Pioneer sub-model with the 4.0l inline six, was totalled in an accident about a year after I first got it. I was on my way home from work late one late-January Saturday night with a work-associate of mine as a passenger. We were driving in a dense fog when I saw a pair of headlights coming out of the fog towards me in my lane of travel. I tried to avoid the on-coming vehicle but it just seemed to be drawn to my JEEP's left-front headlight like a moth to a flame. The other vehicle was a Chevy S-10 pickup truck driven by an old man who had gotten lost in the fog and had wandered into my outside-southbound lane from his outside northbound lane. Neither me, my passenger, nor the driver of the other vehicle were hurt, just badly shaken. The responding police unit immediately determined it was the other driver's fault as he was in my lane of travel and had not taken the initiative to avoid the collision. My vehicle had ended up resting just a few inches from the southbound guardrail in my attempt to avoid the other vehicle. Frankly, I believe half of the fog the old man was in was between his ears. Anyhoo, I lost my beloved first Cherokee to a Foggy-brained old fogey. Unfortunate, huh?
Oh well, at least I've got a replacement for it. She's a 1991 JEEP Cherokee Laredo with an improved 4.0l inline six engine, AW-4 4-speed Automatic Transmission, NP242 Selec-Trac Transfer Case, Dana 30 Front & Dana 35c Rear axles, A/C, P/S, P/B, Power Windows & Door Locks, 6-speaker Sound System, The Works. She was paid for entirely by the old foggy-man's insurance company. I even got my deductible back. Pretty cool, huh?

For the enemies of Humanity are many, chief amongst them being the Minions of Chaos & the foul Daemons of the Warp. Signature

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Back to General Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.