Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Looking for anime fantasy pictures - Minitokyo

Looking for anime fantasy pictures

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Electrastar

Electrastar

MT's official Roy fangirl

I have a problem. My friend's birthday is coming up and I would like to make a wallpaper for her because the one she has....is kinda ugly...So, since she loves anime, fairies and anything that is medieval, I thought I would combine all her passions and make a wallpaper out of anime fantasy pictures like a fairie or an angel drawn in anime style...Problem is...I can't find any...I'm not looking for something that is series specific, just nice quality pictures I could use...all the ones I have found are way too small quality to make anything decent...

So I'm asking if you guys have anything in your galleries that could help me out...Or do you know a site where I could get what I am looking for...Believe me this is my last resort because I have looked....

Thank yoy so much.

Signature Image

Cloudnine

neko mimi modo~!

medieval? Probably scans from Ragnarok Online might help ^^ Some of the character designs are really well done~~

Ragnarok scan gallery - http://browse.minitokyo.net/?aid=337

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Back to Art | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.