Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What normally makes your day at school? - Minitokyo

What normally makes your day at school?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 34 total items

Hehe... Mine is normally a good test result, or something good happening (sports day cancelled!) teachers/students I don't like absent and we can just talk in lessons...And to think I go to a private school ^_^; What about you?

' I like the wind, when I stand against the wind,It sweeps over me and makes me wanna fly...\'

Chloe

Retired Moderator

Chloe

てめら~!!

When the teacher says, "Ok guys, see you tomorrow!" and the lesson ends :D

Signature Image
Like video game posters? Click on my signature image!
Latest wallpaper: Red Ninja

Lacuslover81

Lacuslover81

One big and true lover of Lacus

Just go to classes talk a friend or two then drive home.

A true lover of Lacus Member of Kira-and-Lacus-in-Love

Inuyasha-FAN

Inuyasha-FAN

I'm back

When the bell Rings, I run at of my school get on the bus and i get home. My favorite part of the day for a school day.

SakuraMonsumi

SakuraMonsumi

Aishiteru~~!!

Quote by Lacuslover81Just go to classes talk a friend or two then drive home.

Yep! Thats what makes my school day!

If you aren't remembered, then you never existed.

MistressPookyChan

MistressPookyChan

I bwee, therefore I am.

My students. Yesterday I felt like crap because of a nasty cold, so I wasn't looking forward to teaching. However, the kids (1st graders, 7 years old) were really happy to see me. They kept swarming me with hugs, wanted to hold my hand and lead me around, and asked all sorts of silly questions. I didn't mind, because I already caught whatever sickness/plague they have. All the hugs and knowing that they were happy to see me totally made my day.

Signature Image
-----| feeling : blah. | UserPage V1 : RO Succubus in pink | Latest Creation (BLEACH) |-----
Groups: Oldsters (a) - Nippon Foods (a) - Widescreen-Wallers (a) - Japanese (m)

What makes my day is learning that I have a good grade and spending time with my friends at lunch and after school. :)

good grades and good test result used to make me happy but not anymore
because they are always the same
right now playing tag with two are my friends at lunch makes my day
and trying to do that without getting caught by the dean is even better

Orthane

Orthane

SHizzle!

no homework. thats it, if i have no homework it makes meh SOoooooo happy! i just cant stand to go home knowing i still got stuff to finish >>

When the class is over :)

leadehua

leadehua

Haro

What makes my school day is if the lessons learnt were easy to understand and interesting. I like it like that mainly because I don't have to go through what the teachers were teaching that day.

Signature
http://gallery.minitokyo.net/view/178802/
-Within lies there is truth, the hard part is telling where is the truth. >.<
-Sleep is good. ^_^

Rella

Rella

Tsukihime

Basically the same, my photography teacher absent and good grades. It'll also be great if the lessons are nice in every class that day.

Signature
Newest Wallpaper: Anyone and Anything XD

Its all about lunch time with friends

Graverobber

Graverobber

Heart of Darkness

Hanging out with friends on breaks and after classes, and surfing the net between classes and such.
Basically anything that doesn't directly involve school, other than my being here to do things.

-Bad teachers/students absent
-Free period
-No homework

When a class is over. I usually am fighting the urge to sleep the entire time, and its like being released from a total hell when the bell rings.

Even though I'm somewhat interesting in most of the course material...

-6sic6-

-6sic6-

Shinigami

-When it's over :D....
-I usualy draw something... anything, if it came out good, it'll make me feel better [at least]
-When a teacher is absent

Signature

-When an arrogant jerk gets taken down a peg, especially if it's done by a teacher. Happens all the time in gym class. XD
-In general, whenever an asshole gets put in his place.

When something funny happens at lunch. Like when my friend flipped my other friend over his head on accident or when the band teacher isn't here.

zelious

zelious

Sleep is Gooood....

when something funny happens to my teachers or something funny is said.

getting kick ass test result, thats pretty much it anything else is a bummer and pisses me off, unless there is a substitue and i can just squat and play cards

aiya.

scrapstyle

scrapstyle

Look! Behind You!

On an every day basis, the fact that the class is over.

Getting an A on a test or quiz , winning in cards, finding out there's no homework to do makes my day.

climbingmonkey

Climbingmonkey

-getting good exam results
-watching some little kid get nailed by a water bomb
-or when something funny in general happens
-the feeling that the day or class is almost over.

the greatest acheivment in life is doing what you have been told you cannot do.

Seeing a teacher making a question that he/she cant answer/solve
Having practicum lessons.(but i dont like to write reports)

Signature Image

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 34 total items

Back to School & Work | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.