Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Have you ever wish for an anime character to be real? - Minitokyo

Have you ever wish for an anime character to be real?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 36 total items

Kabura

Kabura

"The Hedgehog's Dilemma"

I have several times! ^_^'

I even have a list:

Alucard from Hellsing

Yue from CC Sakura

Sesshoumaru and Inuyasha from Inuyasha.

Ranma from Ranma 1/2

Amon from Which Hunter Robin

Kamui from X/1999

Kenshin From Rurouni Kenshin

Spike from cowboy bebop

and so on... hehehe ^_^'

Thank you Farewell, My Master.
Signature
"It was nice for a while but it's time to say bye"
Administrator of: Ignore the others! -Nocturnal-MTs Moderator of: Ice-and-Snow Member of: Whatever - Hana Kimi love - BrokenWings-TrinityBlood - GetBackers - MAAC - Petzilla

littlejonny100

Retired Moderator

littlejonny100

Rusty Slave

You didn't say much about the subject yourself....you could have elaborated and said who.
As for myself I've always hoped for Rikku from final fantasy X-2 to become real. I know their are plenty of cosplayers out there of her but i'm waiting for ther Rikku poster on my wall to spring out and give me a hug :P

"Do upon others as they would do upon you......except do it sooner, more often and better! "

Losuni

Losuni

Losuni

Yue from card captor sakura... and clow reed ... they are sooo cool and i love Yue!

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination

Ha, it will be fun if you see them around ~

littlejonny100

Retired Moderator

littlejonny100

Rusty Slave

I've always had this hilarious joke with my friend that one day Master cheif (from halo) will run through the school shooting at grunts.....just this hilarious scene where they just run past and everyones left wondering whether what they saw was real or not.

"Do upon others as they would do upon you......except do it sooner, more often and better! "

Anime characters often have the "perfect" and symmetrical facial features which is not possible in real life. It is known that the left side of our face and the right side of our face is different from one another.

Putting that aside, I would love to have doraemon to be my buddy. XD

Who hasn't? It would make the world more exciting. I think that is the underlying subconscious reason most people watch anime because the atmosphere and especially the characters put the viewer in a place which induces some sort of excitement about that imaginary world and its people.

Sumomo from Chbbits :)

I always wanted Mokona to be real. Because Mokona can take the place of a stuffed animal. :D And Mokona talks so much, and I'd like to have someone to talk to now and then. :)

ThePanda

ThePanda

Muffin Bucket

I'd love to pilot Unit-02 to school. (EVA)
As for others, a few times.

Signature

StarDreamer429

StarDreamer429

.:.Forgotten Already.:.

many...MANY times...mostly just the one's with the cutest/wacked out personality...like...kenshin! XD wouldn't it be funny if some short red-headed guy came to your school wearing a kimono and a sword >_< ^^ i'd laugh hysterically XD XD

Signature Image
Thanx so much for the siggie and the avy k1ru-san^^
"I would rather share one lifetime with you than face all the ages of this world alone"
-Arwen

Gressini

Gressini

Tokimeki No Hakumi

maybe i always do.
i wanted to have friends/girlfriend like:
-Raww Le Klueze (Gundam Seed)
-Gilbert Dullindal (Gundam Seed Destiny)
-Rey Za Burrel (Gundam Seed Destiny)
-Shinn Asuka (Gundam Seed Destiny)
-Lunamaria Hawke (Gundam Seed Destiny)
-Meyrin Hawke (Gundam Seed Destiny)
-Hiko Sejuurou (Rurouni Kenshin)
-Harima Kenji (School Rumble)
-Sawachika Eri (School rumble)
-Imadori Kyousuke (School rumble)

'Signature Image'
Tokimeki No Hakumi

I would like to have Lain around my room. So whenever my computer makes weird noises she can just make it work perfectly.
I'd also want Mai from MaiHIME around as a friend because she is one cool chillin.

Lacuslover81

Lacuslover81

One big and true lover of Lacus

Yes I have I just wish Lacus was real.

A true lover of Lacus Member of Kira-and-Lacus-in-Love

I would like to meet a Tohru Honda.

Signature
Thanks to GothicMike for making my avatar and signature.

Member of : Renegade Fighter ~ Anime Paradise ~ Death-Note

Ok yeah. I definitaly have! and I totally agree with Losuni! There are only 5 main ones though:

Yue~CCS
Clow Reed~CCS
Kurgane~Tsubasa Reservoir Chronociles
Hatori Sohma~ Fruits Basket
Shigure Sohma~ Fruits basket
and maybe:

Fai D. Flowright~Tsubasa Reservoir Chronociles

I don't know why but I'm just intrested in those kind of guys! I can't help it! XD XD XD Right now the one I really want to come popping out of the TV is Kurogane! I love him! His personality is awsome and so is Fai's! Those are only a select few though! Thanks for making this forum! Its awesome! XD

~Kp
and maybe Kero's true form too

tsukasa888

tsukasa888

Ryuu Tsukasa

I have !
Aoi Sakuraba from Ai Yori Aoshi
Milfeulle Sakuraba from Galaxy Angel

Signature
I know I'm weak, that's why I want to be strong!
visit www.robertsetiadi.net and my art gallery at deviantART

elementmage

powers from the heavens

i have! dark...D N angel

hehe i know i do i would love it if kotori from da capo were real or some of the shuffle girls like sia or nerine hehe

elementmage

powers from the heavens

aslo syoyan....from Tsubasa. any cute anime guy would do good for me!

cloakanddagger

cloakanddagger

ain't she cute

i wish that merle from Escaflowne was real because i love neko's.

live with honor, die with honor, without honor you are nothing. quote by cloakanddagger

http://s4.bitefight.org/c.php?uid=24436

ysb2552

ysb2552

Neko mania

always.... :P

i just love dejiko from digi charat she is so cute XP

Signature

Sure I have....but then I had my sixth birthday, and it didn't seem so cool anymore.

All the time :)

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 36 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.