Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Christmas - Who Likes it, Who Doesnt? - Minitokyo

Christmas - Who Likes it, Who Doesnt?

page 1 of 1 20 total items

SkyKing8

SkyKing8

No One Can Ever Replace You

Hi! Just want to ask people on MT whether they are looking forward to the coming holiday? I for one cant wait to visit family that I havent seen in ages as well as spending quality time! Of course presents are probably what most people think about which can be a bonus if they get what they want :) .

Hope I get some good responses! :)

There's meaning in everything that happens in the unseen future,
So stay as you are for now, I know there'll come a time when you realize it.
You and me, two are spoken.
Someday we'll understand each other. Signature Image

I love Christmas because I can get out of this dingy dorm room and go home and see my family and pets! :D

That and my birthday is the day after so I get two days of presents. haha

... I don't receive gifts since quite a long time...

But Christmas (with New Year) is a holiday when I could see my extended family, so that's nice (meals, time playing, speaking...)

Signature
Thanks to GothicMike for making my avatar and signature.

Member of : Renegade Fighter ~ Anime Paradise ~ Death-Note

I love Christmas... I don't really care for the presents, but I love the vacation and I get to see many people I haven't seen for a while. And not just family..

griffin

griffin

Super Natty

I don't have family so I hate it immensley.

I do not like christmas...this holiday season has become a glorified season of consumption and nothing more. Why do we have to buy our family and friends commercial goods to show them we love them? Why does christmas advertising start so early?

SLSL

SLSL

Nothing is as it seems...

For me, I like christmas when it snows, its beautiful. However, I only like it when its not snowing like crazy, moderate will do. If christmas does not snow, it kinda defeats the whole mood.

Meh, i live in california, so it doesn't snow during christmas.

I like the two week break off from school ^_^'

Signature Image

UmazakiFury

UmazakiFury

Activating Ninjutsu

I was wondering for this forum... This forum is the worst asking Christmas if you like it or not! We should be all happy that jesus's birth!

Destroy or be Destroy!
'Signature Image'

onestepclosertonumb

onestepclosertonumb

-Beneath the Elysion-

I like Chrismas very much ! But in my country it's not popular * crying *

merged: 11-10-2005 ~ 06:22pm

merged: 11-10-2005 ~ 06:22pm

Signature Image

ultima100

ultima100

Holy Angel Ultima

The only one reason that I like Chrismas is... it's a holiday -_-b

hanajimawaves

hanajimawaves

Rogue Dremer

^ - ^ it doesnt matter 2 much if i dont hav a great time, christmas is special 2 me (lol, im christian).
^^; i live in Australia so there definitely isnt snow (boling heat...)
*who cares about the ridiculous advertisin etc.?! ^^just try 2 hav a good christmas...

lov x'mas ^^ and the holidays! wee heee.....^_^ i live at indonesia and longed for till-the-end-of-the-world-there-will-not-be snow.

snarzz

snarzz

kawaii deschou ^^

I love christmas! ^^ just that this year my christmas wont bring me my favorite present, which is to spend my xmas and new year with whom i love. Cause he is going to england T.T
but its a time for giving ^^ i loooove giving ^^

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

kumiho

kumiho

every artist was 1st an amateur

love x'mas
i live at indonesia too so there'll be no snow T.T
i like the christmas songs ^_^

Signature
"pictures are beautiful, they can entrap beauty forever"

DcG

uhm... light in the hours of dark... that's what christmas should be like... warmth in the ice cold days... eventhough i dislike the way christmas is right now... christmas is one of the most wonderfull days of the year...

though i dont like christmas that much, it makes me happy to see other people enjoy it the best they can...

so merry christmas to all of you... :)

love christmas....the original one of course without commercials

Signature
My Newest Submission:Curse Of The Prosperity God

iono...i would wake up in the dark...walk to the living room in my shorts and t-shirt...soon as i step foot into the living room...i jus remember that the tree isnt there anymore...i forgotten that i dont celibrate cuz...well lets say my family is corrupt

not anymore reason for me to...sorry

life is but a dream...
my soul belongs to meli-chan

I agree that Xmas has been inveloped by greed instead of thankfulness. Though, this greed that lurks within society is no diferent than the self-centered thinking of everyday life.

Isn't life great when you're MALEVOLENT

DcG

Quote by lilabyssinianiono...i would wake up in the dark...walk to the living room in my shorts and t-shirt...soon as i step foot into the living room...i jus remember that the tree isnt there anymore...i forgotten that i dont celibrate cuz...well lets say my family is corrupt

not anymore reason for me to...sorry

i feel sorry for you,... no need to appologize... there is absoluty no point in doing so... just cause there is no reason for you to enjoy christmas...

merged: 11-10-2005 ~ 08:19pm

Quote by albelofthe21stcenturyI agree that Xmas has been inveloped by greed instead of thankfulness. Though, this greed that lurks within society is no diferent than the self-centered thinking of everyday life.

in deed there is no thankfulness.... just like you said, i agree... this isnt what christmas should be like...

it is painfull just to see how things end up this way... intollerance of humans against each other... there is no " hello, welcome, i am so glad that you are here" ... its more like " ow its you... do you have presents? ow you have, thank you.. now you can go..."

there is only fake happiness... no really i am happy... it is sad to see how christmas is...

page 1 of 1 20 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.