Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Final Fantasy: Advent Children Wallpaper - Minitokyo

Final Fantasy: Advent Children Wallpaper

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 12 total items

zephiris26

zephiris26

Vector Addict [TM]

Well, I spent two days on this, but decided not to post it after seeing Fukushuusha's wallpaper, which I hadn't noticed before. Since I got the scan on AP, I didn't browse the MT FFAC gallery, so I missed it. The two look very similar, and I don't wnat it to seem like I semi-ripped his wallpaper or stole his idea.

Though it's nothing special, it still took me a very long time to finish. I re-created the scene using the clone stamp and healing brush [the lazy way XD]. Then, I applied a buttload of filters and overlay effects. 53 layers later, this is what came out.
I decided to post it in the sandbox to get feedback, because I really love constructive criticism. ;)

http://img190.imageshack.us/img190/1040/ffaccskwallpaper9qu.th.jpg

I'm obsessed with this movie, I've watched it five times in five days. XD

BlkLotus

BlkLotus

bara tsukiyo

wow this is good. well if you still wanted to submit it you can still switchings around add or subtract more things. but i think this is great. good job

flyindreams

flyindreams

[Ninja] Lurker

Ooof, that's a bit of a tough call zeph... =/ Because it really does look an awful lot like fuku's wallie, color-wise anyways =/ The background style is really different though, so... I personally think it'd be ok if you posted it with a little bit of explanation :)

I think with a bit of text this could work really nicely :) Given all the filter work that you've done with it I hesitate to suggest this, but if you were to add something else in the background (not sure what, but probably not buildings) that might help distinguish this wallie from fuku's wall :)

flyindreams is right about the colours. but if so, why don't you radically change the colour scheme? maybe a gradient map of green to blue to purple etc.? it could be a night scene instead of a sunset. XD or it could be more pastelly, like at dawn?

p.s. i love the movie too! ^________^

Signature Image
latest wall::feathers and such [Kingdom Hearts II]; previous wall::samurai poses [Samurai Champloo];
proud member of::The UnderAppreciated; Bleach; ChrnoCrusade; Journey-To-The-West; Silver-Rhythm;

Kuzoku

Kuzoku

Sweet Dreamer

I really like the colours and the composition. Great Job! Keep it up!

Those who dream sweet dreams forget the pain of yesterday

well the bg looks beautiful but it overshadows the characs...I can hardly see Cloud's head..
try and bring out the guy, will ya?..hmm.. maybe some effects around him will make this wall more interesting..

Signature
My Newest Submission:Curse Of The Prosperity God

zephiris26

zephiris26

Vector Addict [TM]

http://img261.imageshack.us/img261/1720/ffaccskwallpaper25ia.th.jpg
How's this, any better?

mahkohime

mahkohime

Not dead yet

Yes, I like this version much better. Very well done. On a side note, I also liked Advent Children very much.

Signature
"Death is lighter than a feather, Duty is heavier than a mountain" -Wheel of Time

bluSake

Retired Moderator

bluSake

Thx second version certainly distinguishes itself :) . But I don't know about the text font: it looks a bit too...curly for the feel of the wall.

Signature Image
Last walls - [The Lotus] for xxxHolic || [Amano Couture] for Yoshitaka Amano
Groups - [Aspiring Mafia] [NewWaveProject] || [Straw-Hat-Pirates] [Simple-ism]

b3nitora

b3nitora

Rehab is for Quitters!!

Ooooooooo That is awesome!

Signature
"I said No to drugs, but they would'nt listen."

kwl. the second version is definitely better! but the text, maybe you should resize it so that it fits the squares perfectly, if it's possible. ^___^"

Signature Image
latest wall::feathers and such [Kingdom Hearts II]; previous wall::samurai poses [Samurai Champloo];
proud member of::The UnderAppreciated; Bleach; ChrnoCrusade; Journey-To-The-West; Silver-Rhythm;

flyindreams

flyindreams

[Ninja] Lurker

Mmm *^.^* Less curly text... probably something a bit more tech-y and squarish and I think you'd be good to go with this one =P

page 1 of 1 12 total items

Back to The Sandbox | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.