Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Is Final Approach a good show? - Minitokyo

Is Final Approach a good show?

Tagged under Final Approach

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Has anyone ever seen Final Approach? If so, is it worth seeing? What is it about? Do anyone know where I can buy DVDs of it?

unicorn2006

Retired Moderator

unicorn2006

:.ICE:.:BIN.:

Please correctly categorize threads and place it in the In-depth section if it is about a particular anime or manga. Moved and category added.

"Faith means believing in something that will only make sense in reverse."
"When men are the most sure and arrogant they are commonly the most mistaken..."

Ryuukikun

Ryuukikun

Loli LOver...

I've watched it till the end...
It's about a man was chosen from the government (or so..) to become a wife of some particular girl... It's about how the man will accept this sudden situation and how he took action against this..

Well the anime is funny and not so serious.. I's good enough to watch, but it's too short..
It's only 13 episode, each episode airs about 10/12 minutes or so...
Moreover, the 13th episode isn't kinda related to the main story, but it's also good to watch...^^

Well, about where to buy the DVD, i don't know.. Cause i watch the fansub..;D

Nothing in Particular...

Sesshoumaru-sama

Sesshoumaru-sama

Demon Lord

Is it good? All in the viewers' opinion. It's a shoujou anime so unless you like cute anime chicks with a lovey dovey storyline, I doubt you'll get into it.

The borders of this world, I wish to shatter them all...

It's short, but it'll entertain you for about 2 hours.

Signature Image

I love this anime, saw it twice. Loveable characters and the story is great, the animation is top-notch also =]. 13 mins for 13 eps. a nice romance/comedy/harem anime. i wish it was longer though =(

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.