Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Is God good or evil? - Minitokyo

Is God good or evil?

Is God...

Evil
5 votes
Evil
5 votes

Only members can vote.

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 30 total items

saiyukifan

saiyukifan

GOMENASAI EVERYONE. :(

God is good, not evil. Have you ever read the poem (or was it a poem?) "Footprints in the Sand"?

Well, if you haven't, it goes like this:

I once had a dream and in that dream was God walking with me on the shore. And somewhere in the sky, we could see the events that have happened in my life. We walked while the events happened and it left two sets of footprints of course. But I noticed that when the sad events appeared, I only saw one set of footprints. Then I asked, "Lord, why is it that when my hardships was shown, there were only one set of footprints? Did you leave me?" But then, God replied, "No. I didn't leave you. In fact, I was carrying you."

-Anonymous

Well, sorry if it wasn't the exact same version you read because I don't have the copy right now. I kinda summarized it. ^_^ Oh well... it just goes like that. God helps us when we're down, we just don't know it because we dwell in our sadness instead of looking at the bright side... *sigh* well at least I answered my own problem... ^_^'

Signature
Sunlight is what I want, but sunlight ignores me... I wish I would someday be freed from this darkness by someone who will love me forever and ever... no more pain at all with him... no more pain and tears... because I will love him...
~thanks to~
k1ru for my ava and sig! ^_^

2le

2le

Dreamer

Quote by tsukasa888I believe everything in this universe has positive and negative. As many people described, satans or demons or whatever you call them... are evil
And so we have angels, a being with everything good
Then how about God?
I believe He's not either good or evil because God must be above these two dualism concept
Lots of people believe that God is all good, forgiving, caring. If God is all good, then this positive and negative balance will not work, surely.

True, God can be forgiving and caring, but God can also be punishing, and carrying justice, cause He's not in either side of positive and negative, He's creating them both to be in balance.

well said, I like the idee

forte712

forte712

I see the monkey mind...

Good and Evil are just concepts. They are just labels. It is only a matter of opinion. The truth is just..that. Nothing else, nothing more.

Ii shoubu ni shioze! ~ Maeda Keiji

Quote by forte712Good and Evil are just concepts. They are just labels. It is only a matter of opinion. The truth is just..that. Nothing else, nothing more.

yes i like your idea.^^

who's to say there is a GOD... and if there was one, why does he have to be either GOOD or EVIL? can't he/she exist somewhere in the middle... i don't get why we always have to categorize things into being in one group or another... its so frustrating. We need to learn how to just live without having to have to decide on whether someone/something should be put in one group or another, because in reality, life is not just BLACK or WHITE or GOOD or EVIL...

Thats what i think anyways...

i think he is kind of passive. he is a good guy, but he doesnt always watch us. he just checks in to make sure we havent completely killed ourselves.

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 30 total items

Back to Religion & Science | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.