Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Do you think it is a little too fast for the anime? - Minitokyo

Do you think it is a little too fast for the anime?

Tagged under Yami no Matsuei

page 1 of 1 6 total items

I recently watched this anime(Yami no Matsuei). Found it quite amusing(Funny). I love it somehow. (Falling in love with the anime and now the manga as well. >_<) But I thought it is a little too fast. What do you guys think?

You wouldn't betray me, right?

I do that too. I change my favorite anime very fast. First dragon ball then pokemon, yugioh, gundam seed, yakitate. But now I'll always remain a Trinity Blood fan. At least I hope I do because I don't think I'll ever see more bloody anime than Trinity Blood.

? ???? ?? ??? ???? ???? ?? ??? ??? ?? ? ????? ?? ?????

If your fave anime/manga changed in that pace, then i think you never really place those anime in your favorite place.
You just think it's your fave, but actually it's not.

Or maybe, when you think it's your fave, it's only a fleeting feeling. Right now or right at that moment, you really love that anime. But if you watch a new series, you can easily change into favoriting that new anime.

My fave is EVA. And up until now, even though i've watched lots and lots of anime, i've never called those new anime is my number 1 fave, even though i still love those anime. Because my fave is only 1, that is EVA.

Blue Silent Bell

Mant

Title? What's this?

I think that you just have to watch a bunch of them, and eventually you will find your beloved one. Once you find it, you won't dump him.

Signature Image Ai

I love all the anime I watched so far.... They are all so nice...

You wouldn't betray me, right?

Hikari-Sakurai

Hikari-Sakurai

Miss Wonderful

I agree, the anime of Yami was too rushed and left way too much out.
Basically in comparsion to the manga, the anime only covers volume 1,2,3 and 7 and 8 and there's 11 volumes of manga released.

I'm incredibly conflicted when it comes to this anime. I read the manga first, (now it's my no 1 favourite manga) then watched the anime.
Maybe I was expecting too much but I throught the production values of it (ie: animation, anime character design etc) weren't the greatest like say another JC Staff anime (Utena, Loveless.... etc) but I love the story and the characters way too much to truly dislike the anime.

4.5 conflicted stars from me.

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.