Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Guess who's back ^_^ - Minitokyo

Guess who's back ^_^

page 1 of 1 10 total items

sadbird

A soul has many deep secrets

hey everyone, i guess i should tell you all why i haven't talked to anyone right? well 4 or maybe 5 months ago i never came to minitokyo anymore and guess why, 5 months ago i tried to go to this site and guess what! it said site blocked! i guess its because of all the hentei picture -_-' i am so sorry everyone, i swear i have been trying to come here everyday but, because i am in an islamic country, it always says site blocked and today, when i tried to open it again, it did! and you won't believe how surprised i was! i started crying and i couldn't believe that! you have no idea how much i missed you guys! i am glad to tell you................THAT I AM BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK! ^_^ maybe tomorrow when i try to sign in, i won't be able cause i was really surprised that it opened. well message me!

oh and well *blush* since everything is new here, i don't know what to do *blush* i don't know what happened, so can anyone help me and tell me what happened and what the updates are? cause i'm not understanding anything -_-'

Signature

hah..lol
didn't know there's really hentai here, I thought it's against MT rules?
well, I don't know ya but welcome back! *hugs*

Signature
My Newest Submission:Curse Of The Prosperity God

DcG

eventhough i am a newbe i can feel your pain... so i will have my fingers crossed, that you are allowed to be with us again.... ok ^_^

and hentai.... anno.... anno.... -_-' *sigh*.... *yawn*... .perhaps some othere time

luckymouse

luckymouse

Always getting the last laugh

WOOO SAD IS BACK WOOO
um and haha henti huh ^_- lmao
lets see mt has had 2 upgrades sense u left we are now lv 3,and sadly alot of people left <_>,but ill expalin it all when ya pm again,glad your back freind ^^

I THOUGHT WHAT ID DO WAS PRETEND TO BE ONE OF THOSE DEAF-MUTES ^_^

Dufoe88

Dufoe88

Dressed to kill! BLAH!!..

welcome backkkk XD

My last work "The Art Of Dufoe "

BerzerkerOr

BerzerkerOr

I was the jesus brick

They changed the level system to a credit system and messed around with the site layout. Welcome Back.

Signature

shioriyukino

shioriyukino

~ Yuu Collection ~

HI HI!
welcome back sadbird...^-^**
i MISS you SOOOooooOOooo MUCH!

Signature Image
My latest Wall ~* Magic Stove *~

THE-DARK-PRINCE

THE-DARK-PRINCE

Only God can judge me

WoooooooooOooooooooW....
Sadbird is back! ^____^

I know what u meant my friend..... i was facing that problem...... MT has been blocked in our country too and they opened the site days ago.... i don't know why.... but i think they blocked only the pictures.........

Anyway, we are glad to see u back and hope that u will enjoy your time....
Try to read the new MT policy and the FAQs and i think u will be OK.....
But for me I'm still confusing, somehow ^_^'

Take care my friend....
And welcome back again....
Bye
~waves~

THE-DARK-PRINCE

..........(((~ If u have no past, u have no present and no future ~)))...........

Lodigo

~Assasin Cross~

HEYYY SADBIRD..*cough* i mean HAPPYBIRD is BACK
i missed you too~~~
i hope everything is going ok with you..
and what happend with the site?
there is a new update: mt3 beta
i dont understand everything too but i think that u should check the FAQs
so how are you doing then birdy?
Hows school?
welcome back and i hope to see you around more ^^
and Eid Mubarak
well...
see you later and have a nice day
bye bye~~

riku-chan

riku-chan

The One

Wah.. that's so sad!XD Really glad to see you again though. Hope the connection at your country gets better then you can be more active! I'll love to chat with you again after that. :D And help you get used to the new MT3. ^__^

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.