Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 'Hotlist' bug - Minitokyo

'Hotlist' bug

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 5 total items

o.k this is serious for me. And I have no idea what is going on. I realized this yesterday when random people and some of my friends wrote in my guesbook. They said about me adding them to my hotlist and stuff. But I didn't do anything like that...Then I wanted to check who those people are and guess what...these are the ones that cought my attention one time and I visit their userpage just once.
My problem is when I visit people's pages even once; they automatically added or removed from my list.
Same goes for my already listed frinends. I write their guestbook and the page reloads with my recent entry and whola! his/her status changed XD
well...I hope this is something can be fixed...

thx in advance

Sheqel

Administrator

Sheqel

its the FasterFox extension. Disable it when browsing Minitokyo. (Or do not use it at all, since it sucks anyway >_>)

ahh...I installed that plugin 2 days ago.
I was just checking if it's that or not and yeah exactly...
Thanks a lot Sheqel

I have the same problem also and I do not
even uses faster fox! o_0

I'm not sure how that happens, but I take a further look into it.

Signature

oh, it never did that before though

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Bug Reports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.