Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 X The Movie - Minitokyo

Was it good or a disgrace to the series?

Worthy of the Name
2 votes
Disgrace to the Name
2 votes

Only members can vote.

page 1 of 1 5 total items

NewLondenion

NewLondenion

Chairman of Side 7

I lost two hours of my life watching X the Movie. I had watched most of the series beforehand and this was nowhere close to comparison with the series. But I'm curious, what do you think?

Well, i wasted 2 hours of my life too,before seeing the movie i read the manga and watched the animation, and there is no possible comparison, the movie sucks

well....just think of it like a 'battle stage' type of movie for initial d but for x....well sorta.... obviously it lacked storyline trying to condense a whole series into a movie length feature but animation wise it was pretty well done

kuclo

kuclo

My broken wings

i can see you don't apprecaite movies , what a boy , i never think is wasted of time ,i liked the movie , i is so cool , i can see ,you don't appreciated , what can i do?

Tienes el valor?o te vale
Signature
Remember minitokyo is just not another site ,it's a home ,enjoy being be member of this family

sonryu

sonryu

DVD Box Designer

You can't compare the movie to the series, the movie came out first, so you have to compare the series to the movie. The movie is good for what it is. The series is just an expansion of that, so naturally, the series has more of a chance to flesh out.

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.