Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Problems With Notifications - Minitokyo

Problems With Notifications

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 7 total items

pamkips

pamkips

?????

HELP!
okay here's my problem....my notifications box thing says 3 but when i click on it..it has none! -_-...this has happened to me since MT3 opened...sooo am i the problem (my computer) or is it minitokyo?
PS i'm an idiot sooo i can't figure things out yet....

idek.
Signature ImageEDD!

EternalParadox

Retired Moderator

EternalParadox

.:Enigma Mod:.

This was an old problem that should have been resolved with the implementation of the "purge" button in the notifications page.

Since I am posting this reply in your thread, you should have a new visible notification now. Do not delete that one by itself. Instead, go your notifications page and click on the purge button. It should clean out all of your notifications and put the number back to 0.

EternalParadox
Previously the Forum, Vector Art, and Policy Moderator

pamkips

pamkips

?????

okay thank you! see what i'd tell you i'm an idiot!

idek.
Signature ImageEDD!

KuchikixRukia

KuchikixRukia

Death God Rukia

yah i have that problem too... except mine doesn't say 3...mine just says 1... and it's annoying -_-;

Quote by kawaii-chickenHELP!
okay here's my problem....my notifications box thing says 3 but when i click on it..it has none! -_-...this has happened to me since MT3 opened...sooo am i the problem (my computer) or is it minitokyo?
PS i'm an idiot sooo i can't figure things out yet....

I'm guessing it is an MT thing. I had the same thing happen to me. I think I just clicked on Purge All and it fixed the problem.

For me it just says I have one or two notifications, I click, and there's suddenly another 20. o.0

THERE ARE SECRETS WHERE FAIRIES DON'T LIVE.
Saltici Comics : Salty: the Misunderstood Spider (updates every Monday)

littlejonny100

Retired Moderator

littlejonny100

Rusty Slave

Just to clarify, you hit 'purge all' and instead of clearing all your notifications it says you have 20 new notifications when in fact you have none. If that is what you mean then this is an entirely new bug and you should open a new thread for it. I'll close this one as it's old and solved.

"Do upon others as they would do upon you......except do it sooner, more often and better! "

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.