Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 If you could learn any Jutsu from NARUTO, which would it be? - Minitokyo

If you could learn any Jutsu from NARUTO, which would it be?

Tagged under Naruto

page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 125 total items

Alfonse

Alfonse

MugenGlider

Not from Naruto himself, but from the anime.
If you could learn any kind of jutsu, which would you want?
I don't know what I'd choose, seeing as I'm not too far in the series, but I'd probably want to learn the Water Dragon Jutsu.
How 'bout you? ^^

'Signature Image'
My Latest: Oscar
My Original:Almighty Power

spider-x

spider-x

legendary rave master

ok her u go man fave fun -The Sharingan (Copy Wheel Eye)
The Sharingan, literally Copy Wheel Eye, is a very special condition of the eye that occurs naturally in some members of the Uchiha Clan. While it is believed to have been derived from the Hyuuga clan Byakugan the abilities of the Sharingan differ greatly from those of the Byakugan. Most notably the Sharingan's most well known ability is to be able to memorize any technique that it has been a witness to including nijutsu, genjutsu and taijutsu techniques. Other abilities of this very special eye include hypnosis, allowing it's user to suggest actions and thoughts to the opponent. The Sharingan also has the very useful ability to see through any illusionary technique.

Just like the Byakugan, the Sharingan also has one main weakness, while it is not a blind spot as the Byakugan has, this weakness could be more physically dangerous. When used for an extended period of time, in some cases, it drains the chakra of the user quite quickly. Any user of the Sharingan must have a good amount of chakra and stamina in order to successfully copy a technique, however, no amount of chakra will allow it's user to copy the abilities of another clans exclusive bloodline abilities, or allow him to summon a creature with whom he has not made a contract with. Along with all these, the worst opponent a Sharingan user could ever come up against is one who specializes in taijutsu such as Rock Lee. Because no hand seals involving chakra are required for taijutsu they can not easily be copied unless the user has extraordinary amounts of strength, agility, and stamina to keep up with the swift moves of a taijutsu user.

Unlike the Byakugan, the Uchiha clan Sharingan does not appear automatically at birth in an Uchiha clan member. Instead the Sharingan will typically not show up until the user is faced with a life threatening situation, the Sharingan will activate and help to save the life of the user, and after the first appearance of the Sharingan, the user can call upon the use of the Sharingan at any time he pleases. One interesting fact about the Sharingan is that you can gauge the power of the Sharingan user by counting the dots in the person's eye. One dot would be a beginner, two an intermediate, and three dots are found in each eye of a matured adult Sharingan user. It is not unusual to find a user whose two eyes contain different amount of dots, such as Uchiha Sasuke who initially had two dots in one eye, and just a single dot in the other eye, until eventually both eyes evened out as he matured.

Users of the Sharingan include Uchiha Itachi, Uchiha Sasuke, Uchiha Obito (deceased), and Hatake Kakashi. Until revealed in the Kakashi Gaiden storyline, it was always a mystery how Hataka Kakashi, not a member of the Uchiha clan, possessed the Sharingan that is exclusive to the Uchiha clan. We have learned that it is possible to transplant Sharingan eyes from one user to another, as is the case when Uchiha Obito (team-mate of a young Hatake Kakashi) gifted his eye to Kakashi upon his own death, the implant was performed by Rin (team-mate of Hatake Kakashi and Uchiha Obito). The drawback of being an un-natural user of the Sharingan is that it causes much more strain on the body of the user, and unlike natural Sharingan users, they will never be able to achive the Mangekyou Sharingan that far advanced users such as Uchiha Itachi possess.

The Mangekyou Sharingan (Kaleidoscope Copy Wheel Eye)
The Mangekyou Sharingan, literally Kaleidoscope Copy Wheel Eye, is a higher form of the Uchiha clan Sharingan that is only achievable by natural users of the Sharingan, those who have Uchiha blood running through their veins, eliminating Kakashi from potential users. The Mangekyou Sharingan is not easy to obtain however for those who are not made of cold blood as they must make a tremendous sacrifice in order to obtain it, they must kill their best friend. To date only two people out of a possible three people have obtained this legendary eye, Uchiha Itachi and an unknown Uchiha ancestor. The only other person who could possibly attain the Mangekyou Sharingan is Uchiha Sasuke, to obtain this he would have to kill his best friend, presumably Uzumaki Naruto. With the Mangekyou Sharingan activated one major advantage is to be able to use the three most powerful jutsu possible, two of which have been revealed so far: Tsukuyomi and Amaterasu

Signature
im the one and only rave master

Alfonse

Alfonse

MugenGlider

WOW O_O
That'd be cool to have, but I didn't think the Sharingan was actually a type of Jutsu. But if we're talkin' about special abilities, I'd really want to posses the Sharingan.

'Signature Image'

LeeClow

LeeClow

The silent dreamer...

WOW... i have no way to even come close to that.@_@
But since he chose that one i guess I would like to have the Water Dragon jutsu.
My fave element is water and I really like dragons so that is really my only reason...^_^

Losuni

Losuni

Losuni

a jutsu , who only me can use.. the jutsu from travel in other words..

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination

a justsu..uh...haha funny XD ..that one orochimaru used to change of body...yea...(that is a jutsu if i'm not wrong...)

frustration,friendly,envy,emptiness, unhapyness,unbrearable,Love,hatred, agony,dark,lonely,and in pain
you can all die..nobody cares.i'll enjoy

Alfonse

Alfonse

MugenGlider

Hmm, so you'd like the same jutsu aye LeeClow?
That's cool.
And what's this Jutsu from travel Losuni?

'Signature Image'

beethoven

beethoven

darkness

it' would have to be two shadow clone and sexy jetsues listen why

Shadow clone jetsu like naruto's so i make a few hundred of my self and then i use Sexy jetsu to make half of them Sexy wemon to lure the eye's of my enemy then then rest jump them from behind and kill them

Only in the dark of your soul can you reveal the light of your heart" Stephen Penton
Signature

Alfonse

Alfonse

MugenGlider

Haha, that's an awsome idea you've got there beethoven. ^^
Sexy Jutsu combined with the Shadow Clone.

'Signature Image'

supo

supo

Geisha=Artist

Sexy jutsu just cause its freaking awsome but it doesnt take justsu for me to make a guys nose bleed. ^_~

Signature Image

Kuchiyose no Jutsu.. summoning some kind of creature is kind of cool! Not slugs though... D:

keikasagawa

keikasagawa

p|-|33R |v|1 l33t 5|<1llZ

well it would have to be sexy no jutsu, but i'd like to make shadow clones and use the sharingan

hey our roomies are wasted so when we get back to your place,
i'll show you what l33t things i can do to your 5y573|v|Z,
i'll make them 5cr34|v|

jordeh

jordeh

[---F------E--/-]

My favorite isn't the strongest or most effective jutsu, but I think it would be the most fun to be able to use the Raikiri, or better yet the Chidori. Instead of punching someone with your fist, punch 'em with a fist-full of lightning.. whamo! ^^

..it's lightning bolts from the fingertips! loook - see it? awesome eh.

Signature

UchihaTaijiya

UchihaTaijiya

Touched.By.Dusk

The Sharingan or kuchiyose no jutsu... ^___^

Signature Image

spider-x

spider-x

legendary rave master

ok i now i ordy post a special abilities bot what i was gowing 2 say is the shadow clone jutsu and then i wood use Sharingan at the same time i wood make more then 1000 copy's of my self and use Sharingan so ther is no way that i lose lol and my fav ninja in naruto is kakashi so ther is my ideya lol

Signature
im the one and only rave master

Alfonse

Alfonse

MugenGlider

Ah ha, the sexy jutsu is very popular I see. Well it would be able to distract an opponent no doubt. ^^
And nice pic Jordeh. ;)

'Signature Image'

Shikamaru's Kagemane no Jutsu and other Shadow Techniques are not flashy but really cool.

vialyn

vialyn

music is life~

Hmmm...
I want to learn Kuchiyose no Jutsu or known as the summoning no jutsu.
It'll be fun to be able to summon some kind of animal to help you in any situation.
:p

Noir666

Noir666

Headbanger Extrodinaire

Sharingan would be sweet to have.

As for jutsus, the sexy jutsu so I can play with the twins..... lol

Bleach filler > Naruto filler

DanTheGreat

DanTheGreat

Ju-Ni Ban Tai Taichou

kuchiyose no jutsu would be cool.

Signature

Tinbad

Tinbad

Cold Hearted

The Sharingan

Ryuukikun

Ryuukikun

Loli LOver...

Is it supposed to be Jutsu...?
Well, for special ability, of course Sharingan (To be easier to learn everything, so i an do almost everything), or Byakugan (to cheat in tests...)
For Jutsu, i think the Sexy no Jutsu...;D Cause it's soo sexy..

Nothing in Particular...

arashiyuki

arashiyuki

Sparkly Bishounen~*

I think just knowing the base Henge no Jutsu would be awesome, because being able to assume any form I wanted would definitely have advantages, even if it were only an illusion... ^^

"Chire, senbonzakura"

WAI, Byakuya-sama <3 <3 <3

I wish I could have eny strong ability from naruto
but I think Sharingan would be best.

page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 125 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.