~simplicity~ (bottled fairy)

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Itami-Chan

Itami-Chan

Mrs.Kakashi..and sn34k3rs master

Cancel

Botchii deleted this wallpaper :\ and i think it was maybe cuz it looked like something else?....or too simple? not sure XD but anyways please tell me what you all think :)

http://img305.imageshack.us/img305/2197/simplicity5xt.th.jpg

sig and avvy made by k1ru! ^.^

Cancel

Personally, I don't like the double image of the girls, like the one of them in red in the background. I would say that it's too simple which is why it got deleted.

Looks like you used a pattern in the background, added some brushes on top in the right hand corner and slapped on some text. It's not really bad or anything, but it's not up to the standards of what they're expecting here on MT. All you can do is try to learn more techniques, add more details for the background and stuff and hope for the best! :)

polarie

polarie

..my heart is crying out loud...

Cancel

erm... i dunno.. i like bottle fairy.. but seems like the colors are very saturated.. hurts my eyes... and actually i rather prefer not to have them in red behind.. also.. i dunno.. maybe you could have something more of a summer festival thingy since they are in yukata? just a suggestion

Signature

proud member of Nippon-Foods | JapaneseLover | Chibi-Fest

flyindreams

flyindreams

[Ninja] Lurker

Cancel

u_u Yes, I definitely agree with getting rid of the red duplicate in the image because it looks very tacky... You forgot to extract a bit of space for the left-most girl... a little space between her braid and her neck is still blue. The extraction seems a bit shaky... some of the lines are a little jagged, especially obvious around hair and feet. The idea for the background isn't such a bad place to start, browse around and see if you'll get some new ideas for the background apart from just using brushes... :)

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to The Sandbox | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.