Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Tenchu Group is Active again! - Minitokyo

Tenchu Group is Active again!

Group announcement by Tenchu

page 1 of 1 12 total items

Rikimaru-jp

Rikimaru-jp

Katon Karyu Endan

Greetings fellow members of tenchu :) I would like to announce that Tenchu Group is back online and we are active again!
I also wanna mention that my beloved Dianas changed the content and the colors I hope you will like the new look of the group!
wish you all good day!
Sayonara!

*~* It's Not Who I Am Underneath, But What I Do That Defines Me *~*
Signature Image
Check My Gallery

phamthuha

phamthuha

#Elemural Rainbow#

Love love *o* So now our lovely group is back ^_^ I am so glad!

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

dezidez

dezidez

fanatic

OH HAPPI DAY...*YAY*...hehe...XD ;)

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

sjolley

sjolley

A vision of annoyance

Yay! ^^ We're back! lol Recently my Tenchu game got busted by my dreadful brother, but I just got another copy, so I'm excited about it.... It's just.... all that work down the drain. >.< lol

Why do you kill the joy of death?

Rikimaru-jp

Rikimaru-jp

Katon Karyu Endan

Quote by sjolleyYay! ^^ We're back! lol Recently my Tenchu game got busted by my dreadful brother, but I just got another copy, so I'm excited about it.... It's just.... all that work down the drain. >.< lol

Oh which part are you talking about? Tenchu 3 "Wrath of Heaven"?
anyway good thing that you got another copy :)

Signature Image
Check My Gallery

k1ru

k1ru

is not here.

glad to hear that! ^^ XD

dianas

dianas

WE ARE OF PEACE ALWAYS

Nice..^^..that Tenchu group is active again..with some updates too ^_~ i just have to play one of the games some day..why they du not have a version of Tenchu for the computer..^_^'

When life gives you lemons - make a lemonade XD
Creator of: BW-TB-:-C-sW
<--visit us--> Our world is based on attractioN

Rikimaru-jp

Rikimaru-jp

Katon Karyu Endan

Quote by dianasNice..^^..that Tenchu group is active again..with some updates too ^_~ i just have to play one of the games some day..why they du not have a version of Tenchu for the computer..^_^'

Well it's too bad that there's no version of Tenchu on PC but you can play Tenchu 1 and 2 on PC if you get a PS one Emulator!

Signature Image
Check My Gallery

nice to see everything up and running again and with some new stuff. :)

I do hope they release another Tenchu Game for the PS2 or the PS3 when it's released.

I reject your reality and substitute it with my own!!!

SealedSword

Sword Demon

Quote by sonofbardocknice to see everything up and running again and with some new stuff. :)

I do hope they release another Tenchu Game for the PS2 or the PS3 when it's released.

Same here XD

Glad to hear it's active again, I thought the group was going to die O_o

Ive got Tenchu 1,3,4 and the psp(jap) this game is god if any one got info or is elling 2 for the ps1 and live in new york emailme at cellerond@yahoo.com ill pay big money

Rikimaru-jp

Rikimaru-jp

Katon Karyu Endan

Quote by Zabuza818Ive got Tenchu 1,3,4 and the psp(jap) this game is god if any one got info or is elling 2 for the ps1 and live in new york emailme at cellerond@yahoo.com ill pay big money

Hey buddy! I didn't get the last part? if someone got info on what?

Signature Image
Check My Gallery

page 1 of 1 12 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.