Poll for the new Nintendo-Love group banner! "MEMBERS ONLY"!

Group announcement by

Which do U prefer for the new Nintendo-Love banner?

Super Mario
11 votes
Zelda
12 votes
Metroid
2 votes
Super Smash Bros.
4 votes
Fire Emblem
2 votes
Nintendo Revolution + Controller
9 votes

Only members can vote.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 25 total items

Cancel

Since I made my return to MT a couple of weeks ago, I decided to revive my Nintendo-Love group you guys joined! The only problem is I haven't decided which theme I want to put as the new banner, yet! So now I'm thinking why don't we have a poll and decide which theme looks better in the Nintendo-Love banner? :D U just submit your choice and post why the theme U've chosen will kick butt! Simple as that! In a couple of weeks, the one with the most votes will become the newest banner for the group! Now that we got everything clear, vote vote vote! XD

rory07

rory07

Cowabunga!

Cancel

mario :)

• Nov 11, 2005

ScribbleKitty

ScribbleKitty

Meow Meow Kitty Kapow!

Cancel

I vote the Revolution! I think the controller is so awesome! Everyone should know about it.

Angel-on-Dragon

Angel-on-Dragon

DarkCrimson's Sex Slave

Cancel

I think it would be a good idea to have some recent news about the Nintendo-Revolution and the controller on the group's page, because I think that's the most interesting. Hardware is more important than the software at the moment.

Signature Image

ManOnFire

ManOnFire

Fiery wrath time! MWAHAHAHA!

Cancel

Sorry for all the Zelda and Mario fans, but I've just gotta go with the Revolution.

I'm looking ahead, and I'm really more interested in what in the world Nintendo can do with the Revolution. The Revolution is going to be the #1 defining factor of what the Big N is once it comes out. Heck, some sites are saying that the Revolution represents what Nintendo is all about more than anything before it (1up, for example). It looks like it has the potential to turn the gaming world upside down, while the franchises... well, they're just franchises. This is a critically acclaimed revolution (so it seems). Definitely the Revolution.

If it's red or fiery, I'll pay attention! WOOHOO! If it's red and fiery, GIMME!
Check my fiery userpage! (though I'm no photoshop expert):
Signature Image
Signature image made by ShueiTenshi. Thanks!

• Nov 11, 2005
Cancel

I voted for Mario, but I really prefer the idea of an NES. That wasn't an option, though. -_-

• Nov 11, 2005
Cancel

No...
SSBM must win...

I <3 Super Smash :). Join the Super-Smash-Bros-Melee group!

• Nov 11, 2005

GearStalker05

GearStalker05

En Memoria

Cancel

Zelda....That game deserves more screen time.

Signature Image
You got what you wanted...but you got what you hate...

• Nov 11, 2005

thecatmistress

thecatmistress

the cat`s meow

Cancel

I have to say Zelda, the gameplay was quite amazing, and i fell in love with it :)

Signature Image
my user page made by k1ru ^^
COLOFULL WALLIES!

• Nov 11, 2005
Cancel

hm....i like mario the best....but the new nin. rev would be pretty cool....so Revolution it is!

Signature

WaCa

WaCa

Solitaire soul...

Cancel

i think zelda or revolution are both good options

Signature Image

Proud administrator of the AnimeMangaLovers group!
Bleach-Central proud member!

• Nov 11, 2005

ohmygoshainuyasha

ohmygoshainuyasha

Don't make me think.

Cancel

ZELDAAAAAAAAA!
Lovelovelove
slightly obsessed

• Nov 11, 2005
Cancel

Quote by emilami I voted for Mario, but I really prefer the idea of an NES. That wasn't an option, though. -_-

Damn, that would've been a badass choice! So sad that I can't edit the polls, hey mebbie if Mario wins, I can make the banner look retro with NES-style colors! :) Hey, I wonder if I can make a choice, too? Revolution! XD

lunacrystal

lunacrystal

Am I alive?

Cancel

mario or supersmash bros.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

• Nov 12, 2005

gtrw4

gtrw4

Traveling through space and time

Cancel

Smash bros for me

Signature

• Nov 12, 2005

ankokujose

ankokujose

The nexus

Cancel

ZELDA!
OF COURSE ITS ONE OF THE MOST AMAZING GAME IN THE HISTORY!
I WOULD SAY A MASTERPIECE!
n_n aswell smash
but THELEGEND OF ZELDA is just amazing n_n

• Nov 12, 2005

Pysiol

Pysiol

L.I.V

Cancel

I prefer ZELDA!

Signature in violation of the Signature Guidelines

PureTypeDZanza

PureTypeDZanza

Lone Wolf

Cancel

The Revolution would make a great banner.

• Nov 12, 2005

KiYa

KiYa

Quotes for me

Cancel

gamers should go all the way back to 2-d platform games...zelda was always a 3-d platform, it was awesome, yes, but i believe super mario came first, besides, i grew up playing nothing but supermario, and it was always fun^^

• Nov 18, 2005
Cancel

Wow, so far Super Mario Bros is leading with one vote, but it seems that there's not too many Nintendo-Love members voting! o_0 Perhaps I made the poll too restricting, I'll change it so that all MT members can participate and if they want, they could join my Nintendo group, too! XD

Cancel

:) i love mario,zelda and metroid too ! :D :) XP >_< ;)

merged: 11-23-2005 ~ 07:54pm
^_^' but i vote for zelda ^_^' >_<

• Nov 23, 2005
Cancel

First I would like to say thank you all for voting on which should be the newest banner for Nintendo Love! Now with a total of 10 votes, the winner and the brand new Nintendo Love banner will be based on Super Mario Bros.! XD The runners up is surpisingly a tie of Legend of Zelda and the Nintendo Revoluton with the controller with a total of 8 votes each! Again thank U all of the support, now I must go and make the Super Mario banner! I hope everyone will like it! ^_^'

Cancel

Just make it fairy slimline so it isn't too overbearing.

• Nov 28, 2005
Cancel

Quote by dimitri :) i love mario,zelda and metroid too ! :D :) XP >_< ;)

merged: 11-23-2005 ~ 07:54pm
^_^' but i vote for zelda ^_^' >_<

I hear ya man! They are all good but anything Zelda related rules the bad monkeys house!

• Nov 30, 2005

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 25 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.