Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Third Bleach OP - Minitokyo

Third Bleach OP

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 37 total items

I think D-technolife is better XO

KuroiTsubasa

"Tenshi Mieru sa...."

*smirk*
i already have Ichirin no Hana - great song!
another one in line of great Bleach openings^^

Ore-sama no Bigi no Yoina

kunoichi-chan

kunoichi-chan

CG maniac

I think the second OP was better :)

Signature Image

the 1st is the best if you ask me. but i really like the 3rd one. i even downloaded it(tv version). the second was also good, i have the full version of it but they played it for so long it really got boring.

I love HIGH and MIGHTY Color. The music videos they have suck though haha. And this intro is awesome i just wish i could find the full single.

platt

platt

Dreamer

Well, it won't release until Januray 11th next year, so it might take some time until you find it.

"Your god person puts an apple tree in the middle of a garden and says:
- Do what you like guys, oh, but don't eat the apple.
Surprise surprise, they eat it and he leaps out from behind a bush shouting "Gotcha"."

JC206

JC206

The Chaos Mod

Been looking for it but can't find it, I really like the beat in the beginning of this song anyone know when the single is going to come out

NewLondenion

NewLondenion

Chairman of Side 7

good news! the Third OP for Bleach comes out in January!

Anyone who is kindly to send the song to me?.. Puhlez... =D

riku-chan

riku-chan

The One

D-Technolife by UVERworld had classic animation.. maybe that's why it ran for such a long time when the ending themes were replaced constantly. ^^

I have to agree that was a rare OP which I could watch constantly and never get tired.. perhaps because the words contained action in itself. I'm pretty sure Ichirin no Hana OP single is out there somewhere..

you people do know this isn't the first Anime OP HIGH and MIGHTY COLOR has made right?

i think they were also responsible for GS or GSD [not sure but its at least SEED] 3rd OP as welll

they remind me of a Japanese Evanesence... i like it...

The song u talking about Putz is from GSD and its the second op, its called Pride also an awesome song imo. I have been following H&MC since then and can't wait for this next single.

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 37 total items

Back to OSTs & AMVs | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.