Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Opinion Poll:Samurai Deeper Kyo Wallpaper Delimma! - Minitokyo

Opinion Poll:Samurai Deeper Kyo Wallpaper Delimma!

Wich of these merry wallys jingles your bells?

7 votes
2 votes
Both! Be a rebel! Yeah!
2 votes

Only members can vote.

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 3 total items

b3nitora

b3nitora

Rehab is for Quitters!!

Hey ya'll I need your opinion! I made a few different versions of this wallpaper but managed to eliminate two without feeling like ive just given up a child! OX Anyhoo, I'd figure I'd poll the people who'd possibly at one point in time see this wally. Now here's the big question ^^ Wich would you prefer? Comments are quite welcome! And thank you to whoever participates! <3

Here's the wallpapers in question :D
:pacman:#1: It's christmas! Abstract, Trees and Blood please!

:pacman:#2: Its christmas! Smokey Moutian High Yo!

::bows::
::hugs::

Signature
"I said No to drugs, but they would'nt listen."

lol. i like a little from both wallies. i think the texture, the background and the text is best in the 1st version, but the colour saturation is better in the 2nd. all you have to do is tune down the saturation of the 1st version [esp make the dude's face less bright orange ^^] and you're good to go! *thumbs up*

Signature Image
latest wall::feathers and such [Kingdom Hearts II]; previous wall::samurai poses [Samurai Champloo];
proud member of::The UnderAppreciated; Bleach; ChrnoCrusade; Journey-To-The-West; Silver-Rhythm;

Ayamael

Ayamael

yumemitai

it's hard to say... i clicked on the #1 of the pole accidently, but i think i'm going to stick to it... though, maybe, the trees look too much like stock photo.. but i think the scan on the first one is really too dark, it should be brightened a little... no one looks this dark in winter (we usually all look sick XD)

the mountain on the second one is nice, but not elaborate enough to my taste... also, the snowflakes are maybe too simple, they all look the same... the paleness of the scan is really good though

and btw, it's spelled "loneliness" not "lonliness" ^^

well, good job

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to The Sandbox | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.