Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What kind of headphones do you use? - Minitokyo

What kind of headphones do you use?

page 1 of 1 17 total items

Zdenek

Zdenek

Bye bye~

I have suffered a lot with no-name junk, but then, when I was buying an MP3 player, they demonstrated it to me and I was able to hear what I wasn't before! So, after I got the money, I bought Koss Porta Pro. My siblings think they are money in the gutter, but I'm very satisfied. Buy it and you won't need any other.
http://img.mall.cz/foto/5991.jpg

OMG...liek I've bean banned cuz I'm n idiot. DUH ARMY GAME R0X0RZ!!1!!!!

Itchy

Sharingan Master

The same type Asakura Yoh (From Shaman King) uses

Signature
When an opponent declares, "I will not come over to your side," I calmly say, "Your child belongs to us already... What are you? You will pass on. Your descendants, however, now stand in the new camp. In a short time they will know nothing else but this new community.

Cloudnine

neko mimi modo~!

those are some sweet headphones~ =o

i still use the pair that came with my MD player u_u...

Kor

Sony IN ear buds .. apparently, Apply iPOD have this kinds of plugs too ..
they are super!

BoneyCork

BoneyCork

Oshibori

I just use a pair of sony in-ear ones. I cant stand headphones which arent in-ear.

Signature

Bored? Read this.
Ok now find something else to do.

Vagrant123

Vagrant123

I'm having a mid-death crisis.

Koss is a pretty good company.

I prefer headphones over speakers, for obvious quality differences.

I use the same kind of headphones as BoneyCork.

Signature

"I'm stuck on bandages because bandages are stuck on me."

http://forums.xgenstudios.com

i use audio-technica ath - a900 for home
and shure e2c's for my mp3 player.

and just ordered a pair of alessandros ms-1's

shhho

shhz!

i use sony.. NUDE EX.. its actually a high end earphone haha..

fuzzmegabass

fuzzmegabass

Code Ninja

Sony Studio HiFi Headphones. I guess they'd be low end, (I paid like $20 for em')

Signature Image

I use the latest Altec Lansing headphones. Great sound and come with a built in mic for gaming. Teamspeak is a must that is what I think.

Aa-chan

Aa-chan

AA-CHAN

Sennheiser RS45 Wireless Headphones for me. I now use speakers, but when I feel like I want headphones, they more than fit the bill. I could go anywhere in my house or garden and still hear the music clearly :) .

Follow AA-CHAN as he teaches English in South Korea and enjoys his K-Pop music fandoms up close!

http://aa-chan.net/blog/

failure

failure

I screwed up again

I have some Grado SR 80 cans. I love them, although they could be a bit more comfortable.

Had a pair of heavy, padded Radio Shack headphones before, quite old. They were really comfortable but these Grados sound better.

**Insert witty siqnature line here.** || "Interesting anime quote" -- Cool Anime Character, Nifty Anime
Signature

I have a crap no name headphone that makes my ears hurt after a while(okay, a long while...like 18hours)...... :(

What should I get if I'm to get headphones?

Seig Jion....Seig Jion

I use Sony headphones but they're the ones without the plastic bridge connecting the headphones instead it's the wired type. I don't know the name of them : (

SilentMasamune

SilentMasamune

I'm all washed up. . .

I don't use headphones. In a matter of a few days, the speakers I ordered on the internet will be set up in my room. If you've ever heard of the Logitech z-5500 system, it comes packed with 505 watts RMS (constant) power and 1010 watts peak power. They run anywhere bewteen $275 and $400 on the internet and about $400 in Circuit City. The subwoofer, just to let you know, is packed with 188 thunderous watts, enough to shatter the glasses and maybe the walls at 100% volume. Try those on for size!

Signature Image
Support Limerock Cafe - full feature forum and gallery

outofphase

outofphase

Xenophile

I've got these Sony MDR G73 headphones. They're like disks held together by a springy thingy that goes behind your head. and when you take them off they curl up.

most headphones (esp in-ear) aren't good for extended periods of gaming- aahhhh they get sore! but these are pretty darn comfortable.

Signature
www.outofphase.tk -Online Manga, Sketchbook Gallery, and how to Draw Tutorials

I'm still satisfied with my 20 dollar Sonys with volume control.

page 1 of 1 17 total items

Back to Computers & Internet | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.