Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 How long does it take for you to get sick of your fav food? - Minitokyo

How long does it take for you to get sick of your fav food?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 28 total items

Well I don't actually have a favorite food. I really hate eating. I get sick of food really fast. I'd eat spagetti 2 times and already feel like throwing it all up all over the floor.

How about you? How long does it takes for you to get sick/tired of your favorite or one of your favorite food?

? ???? ?? ??? ???? ???? ?? ??? ??? ?? ? ????? ?? ?????

sometimes it need months to get sick of it (then it must be really good).

Zero-Ultimate

Zero-Ultimate

Strike Freedom

nevah >=0!

Sit upon the frozen heavens
DAI GUREN HYOURINMARU
Signature Image

umm i dont get sick of my favorate food because i dont eat them all the time hehe . But if i do i think about a month or so

emyn

emyn

Emyn mika-chaaan

I donĀ“t ^^
I usuly eat what I like many times

SakuraMonsumi

SakuraMonsumi

Aishiteru~~!!

Probably a month a so..

If you aren't remembered, then you never existed.

ummm, I couldn't get sick of my absolute fav food, I ate pizza for a whole 2 months straight.

I stole a recipe for my fav pizza and remade it and seriously couldn't stop.
It was until I was hungry outside shopping that I started eating other food :P I broke the cycle.

^_^

It usually takes a week, but only if I ate it in abundance everyday.

Misato-Kun

Misato-Kun

Art is a bang!!

mmmmmmm...I never get tired of my fav food, which is vietnamese noodle soup, only cause I don't have it that much, but when I do...Mmmmmmmm yummy!

"Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication."
-Leonardo da Vinci

Lacuslover81

Lacuslover81

One big and true lover of Lacus

It takes me about a week to get sick of it.

A true lover of Lacus Member of Kira-and-Lacus-in-Love

Even with my candy....I get sick after I eat a whole lot......but I only have a period of like 2 days..where I don't like to eat it but after that....I feel fine to stuff my face into it again....

quills

quills

sleepy dreamer

Besides rice... ecause that's the staple food for asians so it doesn't count....
i would get tired of my favourite food jelly if i have it everyday for two weeks nonstop.
Pretty hectic actually... i'll be fat at the end of the experiment *lol*

(\ /)
( . .)
c('')('')
This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

Last time i`m really choosy abt food but now once i like one food or maybe eat together with other food i can last around 1 month la...

Inuyasha-FAN

Inuyasha-FAN

I'm back

O, I never get tired of my Fav. food! its to good!

I have never gotten tired of my favorite food for the simple reason it is too labor intensive to have very often.

lacusxxclyne

lacusxxclyne

~JUst SmilE & Ill BE FinE~

my favourite food will always be my favourite food =D

merged: 05-29-2006 ~ 06:00pm
my favourite food will always be my favourite food =D

DanTheGreat

DanTheGreat

Ju-Ni Ban Tai Taichou

like forever.... i don't get tired eating it...

Signature

darkdragon

darkdragon

the homeless person

i cant get sick of pizza. i eat it everyday at school since its the only thing that taste alright. im still not sick of it tho. i can eat pizza everyday and never get sick.

about 4 dayz =D

Hmm... Maybe in about a month. That of course, if I eat it at least 3 times a day, 5 days a week :)

Siri

Siri

Suou

never because i don't let myself eat too much of it if i have to watch my weight ahahhahaha

When everyone leaves you... I'll look for you then
Signature Image

i would say it would take me as little as 2-3 days before i can't stand it. then i would have to wait a couple weeks before i eat it again.

after eating it straight for a week but after a couple of months i'm craving for it again

As long as I eat something else during the day, I can eat my favorite foods every day.

THERE ARE SECRETS WHERE FAIRIES DON'T LIVE.
Saltici Comics : Salty: the Misunderstood Spider (updates every Monday)

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 28 total items

Back to Shopping & Food | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.