Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Would you have bread or rice for main course? - Minitokyo

Would you have bread or rice for main course?

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 54 total items

I'd have to choose bread for main course. Since I am an Asian, I have rice a lot so I want to try breads. Also I think the way bread is made is much more interesting than how rice is made.
http://www.yakitate-bakery.com/assets/kashi_done.jpghttp://www.bon-a-petit.co.za/img/White%20Rice.jpg

? ???? ?? ??? ???? ???? ?? ??? ??? ?? ? ????? ?? ?????

kinoko-san

kinoko-san

snow and winter~~

Rice of course^^

steak

RICE! rice is my favorite food

with a small coke

flameasss

red wolf

me i like pokechop

^C \\\\ P^
u u
This is flameasss, If you want to help me in the quest to take over the known universe,
send me a messages

Zero-Ultimate

Zero-Ultimate

Strike Freedom

rice for sure :p

Sit upon the frozen heavens
DAI GUREN HYOURINMARU
Signature Image

fawna-chan

fawna-chan

butterfly ghost

hm...my main course is usually rice but sometimes we have dumplings or noodles! :D oh, it's so good.

Gressini

Gressini

Tokimeki No Hakumi

my main course is Ramen.

'Signature Image'
Tokimeki No Hakumi

PAche

PAche

hoarder

i like bread but sometimes, rice is just as good.i mean, don't you ever get sick of eating bread or rice everyday?noodles will be good too

Signature Image
;when the taste of blood become bittersweet
My Gallery
latest wallpaper: Point-blanc

Quote by Gressinimy main course is Ramen.

yea that what i have, but if i had to choose between rice and bread id choose rice because i eat alot of bread.

tsukasa888

tsukasa888

Ryuu Tsukasa

I choose rice, because I was grown up in Asian country, and it's more common to eat rice as the main course.

Signature
I know I'm weak, that's why I want to be strong!
visit www.robertsetiadi.net and my art gallery at deviantART

dusche

dusche

I need tacos!

usually rice but i eat bread instead if theres pasta around

Ayamael

Ayamael

yumemitai

well, i often make myself rice for my main course ^_^' but bread is good too, as long as it's got nutella on it XD

wow a lot of people like rice. Maybe I'm a bit weird wanting bread as a main course. I'm still going with bread though

ShunKei

ShunKei

Moon Child

i'd prefer rice too! i'd feel really weird if i don't have rice for my main course!

Signature

It's hard to answer the question, "What's wrong?" when nothing's right.

Sallyf322

Sallyf322

*_Amateur Guitarist_*

Omg---I'm Asian too! XD Of course I'd pick bread...they're both empty calories anyway, and I've had rice waaay too long...>_<

"If everyone cared and nobody cried, if everyone loved and nobody lied, if everyone shared and swallowed their pride, then we'd see the day...when nobody died. I'm singing amen I, amen I, I'm alive." - Nickelback: "If Everyone Cared."

If only, if only, the world were like this. If only, if only, it only existed.

Quote by Sallyf322Omg---I'm Asian too! XD Of course I'd pick bread...they're both empty calories anyway, and I've had rice waaay too long...>_<

Totally agree. I don't feel like eating rice every single meal anymore no matter what type of rice it is.

Rice for me. I do eat bread sometimes but rice is my favorite and I eat unhusked brown rice. Not the white rice.

rice...with lots of gravy
drool....

Bread!

I'm fed up of rice. ;)

Signature

Wanna play some fun games? Try this out!
http://www.neopets.com/refer.phtml?username=yi2712

i like breads >_< opening a bakery is one of my yume (dream) when i was a little kid~ OX

happygreendragonfly

happygreendragonfly

The Cheerful Person

RICE!

winxfairykay

winxfairykay

Teenage Samurai

Rice. Bread is so... blah! Rice has more flavor, when flavor added.

Signature Image
Winx has currently gotten verrrry busy. Please email me if you really need me!

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 54 total items

Back to Shopping & Food | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.