Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Would you have bread or rice for main course? - Minitokyo

Would you have bread or rice for main course?

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 54 total items

rice and breads are usually on the side. So it depends what's the main course is.

Actually, I think it depends on what you're eating it with, although I'd choose rice for majority of the time ^_^

rice pride

UltraMarine

UltraMarine

Detective Prince

Rice will always be my main choice. It goes with almost any dishes. I always had them with my meals since I was a little kid and still do to this day. My meals wouldn't be the same without rice.

Signature

i don't really care
as long as it keeps be stuffed

I dun really hav rice as my meals, i can nt have rich for 2~3 weeks, it doesn`t matter as long i can get my stomach filled!

Rice. Definatley. We don't eat rice often and we eat alot of bread. Rice is one of my favourite foods

Raiyne

Raiyne

~Rain Drop Tears~

I'd choose rice, but i don't mind if its bread. :D

Signature

Rice, rice baby.
We have it almost every night- almost like water :o

Bread!

CHC999

CHC999

"I want her to be alway happy"

Im a chinese so I eat rice, bread is just...to dry, not as nice and soft like rice

Signature

i can eat bread but as a main meal i prefer rice

I always have rice as the main course. My mom will hardly cook anything else. XP

i'd choose rice, bread doesn't fill my stomach easily >_<

rice of course... I feel bread is for breackfast or to accompain any dish (either because you are waiting for in a restaurant, or there's not enough meal, or just to diversify what you eat). If bread is the main dish, it's usually for a qttuick meal (kind of fast food).
I have forgotten that bread can be nice for a break too.

But well these uses of the bread are just the ones the more used I know in the country of breads (France).

I wouldn't really take so seriously Yakitate. Well I like eating bread, but it isn't most of the time that delicious.

Signature

I would say Rice, because You can not get full by eating bread with anything.

bread...i'll feel too full if i have rice in the morning ><

nejika

nejika

sry not active as i use to be

Yeah, rice... my parent got tired to plant them. And sometimes bread :)

Signature
"artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity"
------->>Currently Inactive

darkdragon

darkdragon

the homeless person

i choose rice because im used to it. everyday i have rice since my family is chiense. i cant get tired of it even tho i eat it everyday o.0

Sometimes we have just rice for dinner, but we do put things in the rice though.

I have also just eaten just bread and butter for meals, thats what happens when the fridge is empty.

glassheart

glassheart

Heine's love slave

I come from a culure that barely sees rice, so I perfer bread 99% of the time. Rice is still awesome of course.

antipeople

bastion of negativity

rice, here. I love risotto.

Signature
FMA roxorz your boxorz...don't deny it.

rice is more suitable in the main course,bread for snacks for me

rice :p

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 54 total items

Back to Shopping & Food | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.