Onegai Sensei

Tagged under Onegai Teacher

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 8 total items

DanTheGreat

DanTheGreat

Ju-Ni Ban Tai Taichou

Cancel

how many episodes are there and is there any OAVs?

Signature

TurtleEmperor

TurtleEmperor

full-time slacker

Cancel

12 episodes and 1 ova

Signature Image
thank May-sama for the siggy ^_^

Cancel

oo a very good series! I loved it alot and i cried while watching the last three episodes :'(

i wish i can find someone as beautiful and hot as Onegai Sensei and i would like to be in Kei's place hehe

• Nov 11, 2005
Cancel

For Onegai Teacher, there is a Boxed set which includes 12 episodes, plus a special 13th episode. As far as I know, that is all of them. I don't know how many episodes they did for Onegai Twins (the sequel)

I wish I had at least one teacher like Mizuho when I was in school. ^_^

sonryu

sonryu

DVD Box Designer

Cancel

Why'd you have to call it Onegai Sensei? I know some people like to refer to titles using their Japanese name; I don't call either Teacher or Twins as "Please _", I always use Onegai... but Teacher is just that, Teacher. It's the katakana for the english word "teacher" that's the official name :lol:

Cancel

Where would you be able to buy this "Box set" you speak of?

• Jan 25, 2007
Cancel

I'm watching it these days, and I'm definitely hooked. I'm half way through the series, since I've seen episode 6 just today. I think they made 12 episodes of Onegai Twins too, but I've heard it's far worse than the first series. I've also heard they might do another series soon, a spin off...maybe about Mizuho's childhood?

• Jun 19, 2007

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

Cancel

Please don't bump such extremely old threads.

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.