Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Do you remember what was the first anime you downloaded? - Minitokyo

Do you remember what was the first anime you downloaded?

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 85 total items

akai

akai

`Procrastinator` ~ t(_ _ t)

Being fans of anime, you guys must have watched many anime of various genres... good ones and "not-so-good" ones... lengthy ones and short ones... but can you still remember what was the first anime you downloaded and how did you find out about this thing called "fansubs"?

Eh... the first fansubbed anime I watched was inuyasha... I was at friend's hostel and I saw her watching it. I thought the artwork was pretty and the plot rather interesting, so I asked her to teach me how to download it.

O.o Infestation of Ichigoism o.O

Zdenek

Zdenek

Bye bye~

I don't want to bring that tentacle hentai to question again!

EDIT: It was subbed.
P.S.: Non-hentai is better.

OMG...liek I've bean banned cuz I'm n idiot. DUH ARMY GAME R0X0RZ!!1!!!!

Osiris

Retired Moderator

Osiris

(>^-^)>( . Y . )

Chobits~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ XD

Signature

I think it was One Piece.

cyberstorm

cyberstorm

Error Remaker

the first fansubbed anime i watched was Tokyo Underground... and how i found out about fansubs... hmm... It was a friend that showed me anime-xtreme and then i started dling batchtorrents where it often was the same group release for all the eps; then i found anidb where they had links to all the fansubbers sites, since then i've been trying to get batch torrents with the same fansubbers and often by particular groups... ^_^'

Signature
"Be normal and the crowd will accept you, be deraged and they will make you their leader..." - Christopher Titus

Raizer

Raizer

~Death God~

Dragonball GT all epi -.-

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Initial D 1st Stage

kenzuke

kenzuke

Victimized

Samurai X?? I think :P

Gamefish

Gamefish

Sashimi-san

Love Hina... though it was August 2003 when I started watching it..

Cloudnine

neko mimi modo~!

Quote by OsirisChobits~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ XD

same here XD
i remember it clearly since I had 56k back then so it took 7 hours just for one episode.. @_@ it was totally worth it though :3

KohakuXP

Neutral

Love Hina here too..

Mine was Trigun and Love Hina =)

jocelyn08

jocelyn08

Honey & Clover

Mine was Groove Adventure Rave

Avatar credit goes to cryingstar~

for me it was either kenshin or love hina, dont remember which

blueotaku-sp

blueotaku-sp

Blue is on me!

Mmmmm..... interesting

Well I was then looking for anime to download and I saw online by streaming system Trigun eps 1 -3; but
then I was in need for more so search for downloadable anime in a lil site I found what I still think it´s a decent anime I found kamikaze kaitou JEANNE!!!

That was the first one the found BT and the first that I downloaded via Torrent was Saint Seiya Hades Chap.
It was on the last week of April on 2003. :nya: I´m soo happy!
The the fansub were found later on!

haha my first was pretear! i was a 56ker and there was a small community thingy that encoded large avis into small .rm files for us :D

Jungle wa Itsumo Hale nochi Guu

dhunter

dhunter

Pantsman to the rescue

It was dragonball Z

Signature
Are those... pants on your head???

they were the first ovas of rurouni kenshin, it was around the year 2000
the subber was papacha-anime if i remember correctly
I was a 56k modem user
ah... :)

Inuyasha. Me and a friend started reading th mangas and didn't have he patience to wait til it came out here. He found some site(don't remember what it was) the had fansubs of it and we downloaded. We couldn't get it from there anymore once it was licensed and started getting it on Kazaa a good while later. That's also when I began switching my taste from dubbed anime to subbed because I started as one of those people that went for solely dubbed anime. Now I prefer subbed. Especially after Viz's hideous dubbing of Inuyaha. hideous!

Signature

Signature done by:elizabeth-san

ludoman

ludoman

Hentai Seeker

well for me it was Angelic Layer!!
the very first one!

free yourself from hate
and don't die all alone
else one day you'll break
and you won't stop till the last bone!

Kordox

Kordox

loliphile

DearS Episode 4. I am downloading it right now.

ZA WARUDO!

Gundam Wing Endless Waltz

My first anime was Evangelion. It's a very godd anime, but a little strange ... May be that's why I love it ^^

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 85 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.