Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Digi charat wallpaper - Minitokyo

Digi charat wallpaper

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 7 total items

ysb2552

ysb2552

Neko mania

ok this is the new wallpaper i was working on nowdays
this time i wanted something good so i started with making wing of dejiko
it didn't had that wing at first time so i had to make it and this wasn't easier than i thought XP
well... so i got the result but it isn't that satisfying probably i gota practice making wings more to get some better one..
and about sky i had to make brush from one of my pics and made sky out of it.
but i still have plenty of places to fill up but not really sure what i sould use... i have came up with filling it with birds.. but only birds won't do any good i hope i could hear some advices on it
and maybe i could make something on the ground it just feel empty but which one should i put it there.. er... not sure about it.. just hope to get some advice?

and well.. if i can i want to get advice on using stock photos and make it looks like a picture not a photo..
i know its made with blending some of filter effects on it but.. im not really sure how

well.. this wall isn't finished yet so i have to make something all over and give some effect on it

http://img89.imageshack.us/img89/337/digicharatwp5yz.th.jpg

Signature

flyindreams

flyindreams

[Ninja] Lurker

Sky doesn't look bad :) I think the problem is more with the wings actually, because right now they're so blurry they blend right in with the clouds... I guess you're trying to aim for a fuzzy/feathery look but it's just too difficult to tell that the wings are there. I think making the outlines for the wings more distinct could help. As for the sky... some combination of text, and/or birds, more clouds will probably help fill up the space... butterflies seem to be quite popular for these type of scenic walls too...

Don't go too crazy with the effects ;) particularly since this wall is rather bright already :)

the wings are very very fluffy *thumbs up* i actually wouldn't suggest that you outline them. instead, maybe you should add darker shadows to them to define them. since the sunlight's so strong, there should be shadows on her left [or the right of the wall].

and something about the grass just feels kinda weird. maybe it's because there is so much colour jitter in it. it might be better off if there was less yellow or blue in the grass; and it might look better if there were larger strands of grass in the front and smaller ones in the back to make it less boring/uniform. ^^"

about the sky, flyindreams has pretty much got everything spot on. i'm not so sure about the flying flowers in the back... they're a bit too overpowering. maybe you remove some of them, so it's not such a thick cloud of yellow stuff.

great work anyways, and i hope i've helped! ^______^

p.s. your sigimg is so kawaii! *loves nicol+yzak*

Signature Image
latest wall::feathers and such [Kingdom Hearts II]; previous wall::samurai poses [Samurai Champloo];
proud member of::The UnderAppreciated; Bleach; ChrnoCrusade; Journey-To-The-West; Silver-Rhythm;

ysb2552

ysb2552

Neko mania

er.... ok some more updates...

well to bad my last comment didn't got any reply!

so i did this and that to make it look better...

well any comments or suggestions are more than welcome

http://img482.imageshack.us/img482/930/wpcs2copy4sn.th.jpg

Signature

bj0rn

bj0rn

Apostle Of Fate

Yeah~ It's beautiful! I can see that you added some birds and a rainbow. However I can reall see the wings. Still looks like it's part of the cloud and makes it seems like she doesn't have wings in the first place. Besides that, good job! =)

Signature

bluSake

Retired Moderator

bluSake

Overall very nice :) I would reconsider the rainbow though: the colors look a little unnatural with the pastel palette of the rest of the wall.

Signature Image
Last walls - [The Lotus] for xxxHolic || [Amano Couture] for Yoshitaka Amano
Groups - [Aspiring Mafia] [NewWaveProject] || [Straw-Hat-Pirates] [Simple-ism]

daos

daos

Dark Angel Of Silence

Pretty awesome wallie, what's it doing in the sandbox?!
I think it's awesome enough to submit as a wallpaper in the MT database, we could use more good wallies there!

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to The Sandbox | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.