Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Alien in anime! Had how many kind of story ending !? - Minitokyo

Alien in anime! Had how many kind of story ending !?

page 1 of 1 1 total item

MizuhofanFFX2

MizuhofanFFX2

Mizuho Kazami's fan - FFX2 fan

Well unstill now human can't really know about living being out of Earth so alien story still in
fictitious system.
about anime was had alot story/series ( and manga too, i think so). but they have how many kind of ending. sad, happy,
in Hollywood film all most alien system is war-war-monter-fight.
in anime? i don't know much so every can tell some think about that
i feel alien system stories are have sad ending just be cause we-human can't know really to today about living in space so.

Tenchi Muyo!: i read manga but it was stoped in mid (well publisher was stop, i think because it is a ecchi manga - culture background and not allow to publish more, it stop in 8 ) so i don't know how it end.

Onegai Teacher. i love mizuho, but when i hear about ending of this series i panic to see it to end, sound like sad story. well no one say detailed about that ( it some kind of unwritten law) now i see it on Animax! channel in friday at 21:00 (two episode per week) unstill now was 4 eps. In first place i saw image of this series after that i find more about its but the ending is not detailed but when i saw review of Kei-kun commbine with info in offive wedpage i think the end of this series come sad, many member said they was cry in the ebd of its. so it right sad ending.

Alien 9: this series about 3 girlss in party cacht alien creature in there elementary school it turn out a complex ending. yah it sad ending with Kumi death (i think so if anyone was watch that series)

Urusei Yatsure (on Animax English name like "Lamu! the invader girl") well the old series from 80's of 20 century. i not saw ending of this series yet event it was air two time from when i have Animax. so what it like.

and much more but i don't know so everybody can add what i don't know serries and end of it sad or not.

BUT everyone don't comment about hentai Mobile Suit , Mega robot or cyborg here, here about Alien in anime and the ending of there series: sad or happy or normal ending. :sweat:

page 1 of 1 1 total item

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.