Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 If you ever created an Anime/Manga, how would you name it? - Minitokyo

If you ever created an Anime/Manga, how would you name it?

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Kabura

Kabura

"The Hedgehog's Dilemma"

Don't ask me why, but I would name it : Susan Melancholic! ^_^'

Thank you Farewell, My Master.
Signature
"It was nice for a while but it's time to say bye"
Administrator of: Ignore the others! -Nocturnal-MTs Moderator of: Ice-and-Snow Member of: Whatever - Hana Kimi love - BrokenWings-TrinityBlood - GetBackers - MAAC - Petzilla

elementmage

powers from the heavens

i have made an book , thats supose to be an anime, im goign to publish it in the summer of 2006...or want too publishit... im still working on the name.... but,i think Fanatsy Fighetrs would be the best name for my story... or like fanatasy dreams,. or somthing like thatt.

Sallyf322

Sallyf322

*_Amateur Guitarist_*

For one of my mangas (before I totally swapped the storyline), it was to be called "Cookie Crumbs." Short and simple, and it carries a double meaning only readers will know XD.

Why? Well...I don't wanna go into detail because I'm short on time (should be doing hw right now XD). Let's see...the main character is named Cookie (she loves cookies XD) and the story kinda centers on memories (of the good and bad guys). Memories are like cookies...they're sweet, but only for that moment. In the end, only the crumbs are left.

*cough* Please don't make fun of me! >_< XD

"If everyone cared and nobody cried, if everyone loved and nobody lied, if everyone shared and swallowed their pride, then we'd see the day...when nobody died. I'm singing amen I, amen I, I'm alive." - Nickelback: "If Everyone Cared."

If only, if only, the world were like this. If only, if only, it only existed.

bqc

probably a one word thing like Soul or something like that.

aclark

aclark

Bleach freak

I would try and use a name that is from ancient text, such as a phrase or word as well as something that involves swords.

The soul of the sword and its master are one.

Please check out and comment on my new works (Rukia I will save you, Brothers together in tough times, The warrior known as Kenpachi, The eyes of sasuke.)

moonaki

moonaki

relaxxx.......

Evil talks.....I think this is good for the story line I thought up. It is the view from the bad guy and he is the main character and he never dies. Evil takes a turn once in while.....Evil talks is my title or The other side of the story.Well it might be interesting if I actully made an anime.

TessaLover12

TessaLover12

MT is My Home!

I would name it something it had to do with like a special goal, or named after the main character.

R.I.P. The King of the Ring Eddie Guerrero, and The King of Pop Michael Jackson
Signature Image
Courtesy of soujiokita

depends on the anime, a harem would be moes~, action would be killa ninjas

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.