Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Do you remember what was the first anime you downloaded? - Minitokyo

Do you remember what was the first anime you downloaded?

page 2 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 85 total items

ranma, and it got me hooked ;p

Hikari-Sakurai

Hikari-Sakurai

Miss Wonderful

Mine was actually End of Evangelion and Death Rebirth.
I remember that clearly since it was about 5 years ago, back when my sister was into anime (since she isn't anymore) and we were both Eva freaks.
It was back when our own computers weren't capable of downloading anything, so we downloaded it onto my Dad's computer, it was also back when we had Napster as well... when it was free.

I remember losing the files when my Dad's hardrive died, and didn't get to watch those movies again for at least another 3 years, when it came out on DVD and video and my sister brought it for me for my 19th Birthday.

Ah the memories.....

To this day, I've only download a couple of movies and OVAs...... my computer just can't handle it.
I pride myself on my expansive Mp3 collection ^_^

yieloon

yieloon

#1 Slacker

mine was kenshin ova...my frens were raving about how good it was, took me days downloading it with my 56k...and its worth it!

Signature

They say that god arranged relationships, but men created separation.

the first is Kidou Senshi Gundam Seed .. i found it in AdultBouncer Site.. -*-

Hanaukyo Maids. i found out about fansubs through random web surfing.

Signature

DarkSith

DarkSith

Fate Testarossa Fan

My first was Vandread and it was excellent for me :) I liked very much this anime series and I still like it :)

azrael

azrael

avenging angel

cowboy bebop, before it came here to the US.
man, that series kicked

Signature

Naruto-Uzumaki

Naruto-Uzumaki

Whatever...

The 1st Episode of Naruto a few days after the start in Japan XD
And im still downloading (not this first episode^^)

Signatures suck

i believe my first anime was vandread...i accidentally downloaded that while searching for *achem* on kazaa

what?

groovybluesgirl

groovybluesgirl

Groovy Girl

DNAngel!

{ D.N.Angel Fans } [b]{ Gackt Fans } { My Gallery } { My latest Wallpaper Ice & Dark } [b]
Signature Image
[b]{The absence of flaw in beauty is itself a flaw.}
[/b][/b][/b]

BoneyCork

BoneyCork

Oshibori

Neon Genesis Evangelion off Kazaa.

It was the first anime I ever saw and a horrible experience. The vids took ages to download, were low quality, some were dubbed, while others were subbed, and a few were unwatchable so I had to skip them out. :S

Signature

Bored? Read this.
Ok now find something else to do.

My first was Dragon Ball Z, back in the 12MB realplayer file days. I guess that was over 6 years ago.

Signature

xeroghost

Whoa knows??

Ranma 1/2... wanted to see what it was about so i checked it...

*insert clever saying here*
Signature

ericcarson

ericcarson

Anime Addict

Actually that is a story in iself. From the top now.

You see i entered the US Army less than a year ago, I was extremey into anime at the time but my Basic training (9wks) and the requisite Advanced Individual Training (15Wks) didi not let me hae the freedom to buy anime or watch it for that matter. So i fell off the anime train. After i was shipped here to Korea, i found my beloved DVD's! I went to the PX and immeaditly bought more, eventally i bought out the stores selection. So then i turned to Winamp TV. Desync http://desync.com/ had some very high quality anime streams. Going to their forums a member gave me an address to a hentai site and a username and password. At the time i though Hentai was well, nasty, and so i went to thier regular anime download and found "I My Me Strawberry Eggs" The pics looked cool so i downloaded them.

Thats the story! Looking back, what a wierd anime to be the first to download! XD

- Your sourse for quality scans! 2000x3000 or greater!

Support our troops. I need a loan... LOL j/k

shhho

shhz!

hmmmmmmmm thats very veyr long ago.. i guess.. its kenshin tv series.. in *.rm files hahaha dun think theres divx then.. heee ^_^'

I think the first series I downloaded was Maburaho. Previously, I just borrowed them from my friends.

Signature Image

Terra-chan

Terra-chan

Crazy Lazy Workaholic

The first anime I ever downloaded was Revolutionary Girl Utena - Adolescence of Utena - the movie years ago... I had to download it in 3 parts. And it took forever too! I didn't really know about the concept of "fan-subs" all that much until recently when I've had access to good net and bittorrents and all that.

I still maintain that the movie makes more sense than the series due to the lack of sense it makes.

Signature
~ Deviant Artist ~ Comic Spriter ~ | ~ Are you UNDERAPPRECIATED
~ Come see the wonders of the Host Club ~

my first anime download was kiddy grade. Before that I just got copies of what my friend downloaded or bought things myself. That, andI wasn't into the downloading scene at all till he moved away and I had to start getting my own stuff. XD

Want to see Ar Tonelico 2? Post here!
http://com4.runboard.com/bnisamerica.f2.t1206

Series wouldve had to be Trigun... 2nd would have been love hina
Moviewise i think it would have been Mononoke-hime followed by Akira

my first would have to be cowboy bebop.... i watched anime here and there but i was never into it untill i downloaded cowboy bebop and watched it

I think mine was mantentei loki??? I dont remember... _ _

"I'll come back to you! I promise!"
"I know you will!"

I don't quite remember since it's been a while. But I think the first was draonball z more than 6 years ago (I don't like dragonball anymore). But since DVDs have become mainstream, I've since stopped downloading anime and have bought only dvd releases - I like high quality. I also remember downloading To Heart several years ago and I think it still hasn't been released in the U.S.

akai

akai

`Procrastinator` ~ t(_ _ t)

Quote by koganI don't quite remember since it's been a while. But I think the first was draonball z more than 6 years ago (I don't like dragonball anymore). But since DVDs have become mainstream, I've since stopped downloading anime and have bought only dvd releases - I like high quality. I also remember downloading To Heart several years ago and I think it still hasn't been released in the U.S.

I wish I had the money to buy dvds. t____t I think I have to start saving up really soon since the government here is going to impose heavy penalties on illegal downloaders from next year onward. t___t I heard from a few who has already received warning letters from their ISP. I hope I won't be that "lucky".

O.o Infestation of Ichigoism o.O

My first download was Hunter x Hunter OVA1 episode 1

Signature

page 2 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 85 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.