Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Do you remember what was the first anime you downloaded? - Minitokyo

Do you remember what was the first anime you downloaded?

page 3 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 85 total items

wow hard qustion:) Love Hina or Chobits here to. i can remember i waited to get 5 or some more sec and watch preview then wait again:D

The first Anime I downloaded was Onegai Teacher.

Signature

ph34r

ph34r

.:Darkness:.

hmm... i remember now. the first thing i DLed was Naruto and I still am =P

kumori

kumori

-.-;

Definitely Love Hina...because I didn't see episode #25, and I couldn't find it anywhere, so I just downloaded it...

MadWiz

MadWiz

Student Slacker

my first is Vandread because I missed the last episode of stage 2 =p then started to download more when I learnt about bittorrent..

Sankofa

Sankofa

Sydney Van Hellsing

Princess Vampire Miyu and Excel Saga... Downloads finished at the same time :p

yieloon

yieloon

#1 Slacker

the 1st anime i downloaded was macross zero...
That time i havent get broadband yet, so my frens burn anime for me to watch, and one the cd contain macross zero preview, after watching it, i was instantly blown away by the animation. Besides i am macross and macross plus fan too.

So when my broadband came, the 1st series that i downloaded was macross zero.

Signature

They say that god arranged relationships, but men created separation.

haldir

CTA Designs...

my first is astroboy

I found out about fansubs about 4 or 5 years ago. I won't watch anything besides subbing anymore. Dubbing is almost always just plain misery for me to watch.. >.<;

The first anime I downloaded was Sailor Moon~ ...waaay back then... XD;; I adored it when I was a kid... I think I still do have a fondness for it, too.. xd;;;

biopsych

biopsych

Most Worthy Adversary

The first anime I downloaded was Love Hina. I must say that I made an incredible choice for an anime to download!

biopsych

biopsych

Most Worthy Adversary

'

kenshin!!!!! , a while back now, i think the size was arounnd 70 mg for the first ep.

Saitou Hajime - "You can raise a dog with food, and you can raise a human with money but, no man is able to raise a wolf of Mibbu"

kenshin!!!!! , a while back now, i think the size was arounnd 70 mg for the first ep.

Saitou Hajime - "You can raise a dog with food, and you can raise a human with money but, no man is able to raise a wolf of Mibbu"

TemplarKnight

DVAE FACIES

Hmm i think it was Zone of the Enders Dolores......

No wait now i remember hehe , it was Night Shift Nurses. Seriously. Though its not a anime heh.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

streamside

streamside

deranged.

naruto was my first download - ever!!!!! ^_^

"A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step." - Lao Tzu

"A journey of a thousand miles...
is better in a car."

calisqo

calisqo

::RERAITO::

First anime?
Hmm let see.
I think it's ff unlimited.
Really bad one : ( dissapointing.
the only good thing is just the ending

SoloButterfly

Ayeka Masaki

*cough*illegal*cough*

the first fansubbed anime I saw was either digimon or Utena. My friend made a copy of her Utena episodes for me. But I've bought the dvds since then. And I delete my fansubs when a series gets licenced. don't really remember how I found out about bittorrent though...

Quote by SoloButterfly*cough*illegal*cough*
the first fansubbed anime I saw was either digimon or Utena. My friend
made a copy of her Utena episodes for me. But I've bought the dvds
since then. And I delete my fansubs when a series gets licenced. don't
really remember how I found out about bittorrent though...

Yesh, it's not illegal until it's been licenced. X3 Don't panic, people... :D

First anime I downloaded was Love Hina. It was a crowning achievement as I got the whole series, the two specials and the 3 OVAs. I wonder if I shall ever again be able to reclaim those days of excess...

kunousama

kunousama

Aoi Ikazuchi

The first series I downloaded was Trigun and Cowboy Beebop. That was about 4 years ago.

Kiako

Kiako

the shadow

i think it was detektiv conan

Yes, the entire Happy Lesson: Advance series in one packet. I even remember my second: Kimi ga Nozomu Eien.

The first anime I downloaded was Himiko-den. The first two episodes of it, anyway.

page 3 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 85 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.