Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Do you remember what was the first anime you downloaded? - Minitokyo

Do you remember what was the first anime you downloaded?

page 4 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 85 total items

Akari

Akari

easily amused by cute things

The first anime series I ever downloaded was Fullmoon wo Sagashite. T_T I want that to be licenced soo bad so I can buy the dvd's.

Signature

middle of naruto... friend started me up with his downloads

naruto!!! >.<
i never download my own anime i buy from china >.<
also my friend downloads for me cos i didnt have adsl then >.<
starting to download anime lately co si'm on holiday hahaha

Signature Image

my first was Star Ocean EX. it was funny, almost like sitting down and watching someone play through SO:2nd Story. it was so good, i'm almost positive the fifth dentist caved, and they all chew Trident now.

Mine was Fruits Basket (before it was licensed)... Now I am the proud owned of the official DVD and two addorable plushies!

Loki916

Loki916

Lazy Bastard

Hmm, the first thing I downloaded was Kimi ga Nozomu Eien and I was really disappointed in it. It would have been good if the ending was better. Well, it isn't called a drama for nothing.

Ahhh memories.... the first anime I download was Ranma 1/2, it's so funny.

Signature Image

I'll be with you, always.

Chrno Crusade...

first ever HAD to be CCS, i was so obesessed, it was kinda scary. i wouldnt sleep late until the downloads were done. it was an awesome series though ^_^

gkff

gkff

he's f**king hot.

it was Tenchi Muyo, dubbed, real media and 12 mb for file.

the first fansubbed i d/led was love hina. :)

Signature Image
[the shounen-ai couple from Psychic Force if anyone interested <3 ]

laly

laly

Asuka

Fushigi Yuugi was my first anime downloaded ^^

Signature Image

Had to be Dragonball Z. I used to love that show intill the dubbed tonami version sort of blew up, and I was tired of prooving to everyone that they knew nothing about the series. DBZ was also my first boughr fansub too.

Signature Image

WMagnus

WMagnus

The Last G1 Destron

Of course I remember: Car Robots!!! Sorry but like the crazy TransFormers fan that I am, it was a logic option for downloading.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

page 4 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 85 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.