who here knows about MEGATOKYO besides me!

page 1 of 1 13 total items

fudgeCake

fudgeCake

.: r0cK aND r0LL :.

Cancel

for all who don't know what it is:megatokyo is a funny online comic/anime. the art is great :D
Two hardcore American gamers get stuck in Tokyo with no money, where they have
to deal with ninjas, giant lizards, androids, the undead, schoolgirls and ... (to find at more go to megatoyko.com)
i just feel like i'm the only one that in here that knows it
:)

"Don't tell us we don't have a clue because you are scared that the melody is in our veins. Don't tell us to stop chasing because you have no tour bus to follow. Don't tell us to stop dreaming because you realized you never took the time to fall in love with anything but yourself. Don't tell us we aren't serious because we will show you the brands on our skin. Don't tell us to grow up because you didn't have a silly orange CD to help you through your adolescence. And last but not least, Don't tell us we won't survive because we'll all tell you that...THE MUSIC LIVES."

• Nov 12, 2005

speedfreek19

speedfreek19

Belldandy Fanboy

Cancel

sounds good, got a link? :p

Signature Image

Cancel

i love megatokyo

• Nov 12, 2005

bindermichi

bindermichi

Slayer of Tomatoes

Cancel

Good to find the MT communty is always growing :)

For everyone not knowing, here's a Link:
Megatoyko

• Nov 12, 2005

FireflyStar

*bonk*

Cancel

haha i know what it is! i read a bajilion pages but i forget where i left off... which kinda stinks because i don't want to read it all again while its still fresh in my memory.

bindermichi

bindermichi

Slayer of Tomatoes

Cancel

yeah, that's why i always save any new page i have read :)

... just don't wanna go trough all 800...

• Nov 12, 2005

fudgeCake

fudgeCake

.: r0cK aND r0LL :.

Cancel

;)

Quote by fudgeCakeWHAT CHARACTERS DO YOU LIKE?
;)

"Don't tell us we don't have a clue because you are scared that the melody is in our veins. Don't tell us to stop chasing because you have no tour bus to follow. Don't tell us to stop dreaming because you realized you never took the time to fall in love with anything but yourself. Don't tell us we aren't serious because we will show you the brands on our skin. Don't tell us to grow up because you didn't have a silly orange CD to help you through your adolescence. And last but not least, Don't tell us we won't survive because we'll all tell you that...THE MUSIC LIVES."

• Nov 12, 2005
Cancel

I've read it a few times but I didn't find particularly funny.

• Nov 13, 2005
Cancel

I frequent Mega- and Mini- Tokyo on an irregular basis;

I'm up to 741 currently, so I'll need to catch up soon. Favourite character is Miho, but it might be shifting towards Ping. I'll have a better view after I update myself ^_^

• Nov 13, 2005
Cancel

*gasp* you mean there are people that don't know what MT is? My gosh, ugh...that's just horrible, that's wrong, that's that's that's halfway to demonic! *calms* lol, yeah, you actually should definitely check it out sometime, it'll get you into webcomics like nothing else. If anyone can beat reading through the entire archieve in three days then you have my respect (I actually haven't done that, but a friend of mine has and I was blown away...) enough ranting. I know what MT is *waves hand wildly*

"If you are planning to stay for three days, then your stay will coincide with the end of the world. Is that going to be alright with you?"
"I do not believe she just asked us that..."
-Kino's Journey

• Nov 13, 2005
Cancel

Yeah. Megatokyo was the first webcomic I ever read. I haven't read it for quite sometime though. I really should go back to it.

Signature

• Nov 13, 2005
Cancel

That site was one of my first online comics... but I stopped reading.. just got lazy. It was really funny though! :D

• Nov 13, 2005
Cancel

I stared reading it just a couple of days ago. ^^

Ohh, You've touched my inner child. T_T
AND NOW HE'S MAAAAD!

page 1 of 1 13 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.