Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Question about Cardcaptor Sakura - Minitokyo

Question about Cardcaptor Sakura

Tagged under

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 21 total items

jtchen85

jtchen85

Moogle

So I just recently started watching CCS (yeah, I know I'm behind...) and I was wondering if anyone could tell me where the movies fit into the series. Do they take place after the series or would they fit in between x and y episodes? I would like to watch this series in the correct order if possible :)

Signature

Well, the 2nd movie takes place like a year after the series I think. That 1st one fits somewhere randomly in the series.

Signature

kouta84

kouta84

+ NeKo +

Quote by lacuschanWell, the 2nd movie takes place like a year after the series I think. That 1st one fits somewhere randomly in the series.

yes you true ^^

Signature

The first movie is placed bewteen the first and second seasons. A~nd like everyone has said, the 2nd movie takes place after the 3rd season (yes, the end of the series).

wow card captors is still going? i'm so behind :P

jtchen85

jtchen85

Moogle

Ok, thanks for the info everyone :) BTW Fire, CCS is old but I'm catching up on stuff I've missed in the past :)

Signature

OMG! you are so lucky! i wish i could lose my memory and watch CCS again ^^ *sighs* those were magic times.. hope you enjoy this masterpiece of anime like i did.. :)

kirchu

kirchu

Ryo

First movie was really random, but I guess you can say it's between first and second season. The second movie's a year after the third season of the anime, which is so cute! I'd say that you're watching a really good anime. :)

i dont know the 2nd 1 couse it never came out in the uk but i know if u seen the last epesoid u would know that the 2nd movie is about the love card and lie

Kryuzei

Kryuzei

Moe's Hunter :D

2nd movie.. i think its after the 3rd season. while the first season...maybe its after the 1st season...maybe lolz >.<

Signature
Nya~~ pretty thx to PAche for this sig :P
lolz....i got the Haruhism Fever T_T

I like the first movie though, with Syaoran's mother in the movie. She is so powerful. Not to mention Syaoran's 4 elder sisters~~

You wouldn't betray me, right?

You will certainly enjoy Cardcaptor Sakura because it is a wonderful series - I love it and I watched all 3 seasons and the 2 movies at least two times - ... The first movie can be watched either between the 1st and 2nd season, or between the 2nd and 3rd season....but the 2nd Movie comes deffinitely at the end of all the 3 seasons! Have a great time watching Cardcaptor Sakura....Enjoy! ^_^

syeung321

syeung321

~Midnight Angel~

i dont watch the series - dont even no were 2 get them :( i couldnt read the series either since my local library doesnt have it...:(

tronks

The Archer

I think the first is in the serie, after the nice main character had catch all the cards. And the second is after the serie.

cifiryn

cifiryn

~ Erase & Rewrite ~

The 1. movie takes place en the middle of the seies after Syaorang and Meiling appear.

The 2. one is about 3 months after the last episode of the TV series.

nightstar12

Soaring the sky with you in my a

I think the first movie is somewhere in the middle of the first series and the 2nd movie is set 4 months after Syaoran leaves which is the end of the second series

MapleRose

Retired Moderator

MapleRose

likes rainbows :D

The 1st movie is just kinda random. it's related to the series, but not to any episode in particular.

The 2nd movie fits in better with the series. it kinda ties everything together after the end of the series. (esp with the last part of the last episode, the series kinda left it hanging, and the movie provides some answers). and it's incredibly adorable >.< esp the ending ^___^

can any one tell me what happen when sukura transform all her cards?

theres a 2nd movie after she transforms all her cards.

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

Please don't bump old threads especially ones that have been bumped once before.

closed

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

page 1 of 1 21 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.