Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Brother's Friends - Minitokyo

Brother's Friends

page 1 of 1 13 total items

biggsyke

Scanner

biggsyke

Has it come to this?

:angry:
Okay so my brother is 14 (freshman in high school) and almost every day after school his friends come over. This shouldn't be a problem because it's something I did too when I was his age. But he has them over on weekends, too, spending the night. Do high school aged boys still do sleepovers? Seriously, five 14 year old boys. Aside from me finding this strange, I should be okay with this. But my brother (according to my family) is an underchiever who is very good at charming his way through life. That being said, I really don't like his friends. They come over, leave stuff (cups, blankets) all over the place, eat all of our good snacks/food, are on the family computer downloading really bad rap music, and swearing up a storm that would put Sam Kinnison to shame. Sometimes I let it be known that they aren't welcome, but my parents don't seem to mind. I just find it strange because they ride my bro on his grades yet they still cut him major slack.

Has anyone else gone through this and are there any good pranks I could pull to get a point across.

Thanks

I'm the Spaceman, get used to it.

jasaiyajin

jasaiyajin

-repeat-

ive quit school and come over to my best friends house all the time... it was damn fun... let life flow

-repeat-

mountain

mountain

None

yesh, guys at high skool do sleep overs... mm if u're parents don't anything about it I guess not much could be done... my parents would own me if I invited frens overs lyk that ...

as a prank, help trash the place after their frens visit and say that their friend did that.... but that would be EVIL.... hehehehehe

by why would you care if u're bro was in taht state, just go out and stay away from home or something

lol...just cut them some slack, they're just a bunch of morons...just ignore them...^^

Signature
My Newest Submission:Curse Of The Prosperity God

biggsyke

Scanner

biggsyke

Has it come to this?

Believe me I've done everything you've mentioned. I've played it cool, I've ignored them, I've invited my friends over, I've gone out and tried to forget about it, and other strategies. It's really hard to not get annoyed.

Siri

Siri

Suou

have you tried talking to your parents about it? lol
like just sit them down and say that its a bit ridiculous and ask them why they cut him so much slack

When everyone leaves you... I'll look for you then
Signature Image

biggsyke

Scanner

biggsyke

Has it come to this?

Quote by Sirihave you tried talking to your parents about it? lol
like just sit them down and say that its a bit ridiculous and ask them why they cut him so much slack

Yes, actually. Maybe everyone is against me. Kidding, but seriously, the situation is starting to get on my nerves.

Thanks for the suggestions though.

Well basically all boys still do these things...I'm 16 and yet we still do these kinds of things..Maybe you should just confront your brother and tell him to lower it down a notch you know what I mean? Also what I think you should do is why not hang out with them yourself? See if they are truly good friends for him True friends aren't who you knew the longest but the ones that never left your side.

mountain

mountain

None

does u're parents have any limits? like what would u're bro have to do to piss u're parents off?

Sallyf322

Sallyf322

*_Amateur Guitarist_*

Well, having friends over doesn't really happen in my house. My parents don't like the idea. However, our childhood friend Michael (who is also the son of my parents' friends) sleeps over once in a while. When we were younger, that freeloader came over way too often >_< I barely got to talk to my big bro XD

"If everyone cared and nobody cried, if everyone loved and nobody lied, if everyone shared and swallowed their pride, then we'd see the day...when nobody died. I'm singing amen I, amen I, I'm alive." - Nickelback: "If Everyone Cared."

If only, if only, the world were like this. If only, if only, it only existed.

Prydey

Prydey

Once a Saint, Always a Saint...

Wow...u got it bad...i'm 14 and umm i never slept over and that other stuff u mention...Just tell them to come less often, or tell ur brother that they are not really helping him, in his grades and stuff...also ask his friends to clear up after themselves...nicely, or forcefully, whichever u prefer/ or works ^^

Honour above all, except vengeance...

Signature

you're just being homophobic . there' nothing wrong with kids hanging out late and staying over. it's called friendship.

biggsyke

Scanner

biggsyke

Has it come to this?

Quote: you're just being homophobic . there' nothing wrong with kids hanging out late and staying over. it's called friendship.

Wow thanks for that comment. Doesn't help.
But if you read my first post you'd see that when I was his age I did the same thing but wasn't a retard.

Hey thanks to everyone for the suggesstions (except the last guy). On Sunday night my brother had some unfinished homework (my parents were out) and he told me he was walking to his friends house (it was around 8 oclock). He was on thin ice but I didn't want to get involved. So my parents come back and needless to say when they find out his choice he won't be having friends come over for a while.

I guess it comes down to the decisions we make. The fact is my brother put himself above his family and responsibilities.

*Case Closed*

page 1 of 1 13 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.