Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 [personality test] ice cream test - Minitokyo

[personality test] ice cream test

page 1 of 1 18 total items

Pick your favorite of the ice cream flavors listed below and find out what it says about your personality.

1. Vanilla
2. Chocolate
3. Butter pecan
4. Banana
5. Strawberry
6. Chocolate chip

Analysis

If you like vanilla, you are colorful, impulsive, a risk taker who sets high goals and has high expectations of yourself. You also enjoy close family relationships. Gregarious, lives a hectic life. Easily suggestible, expressive, idealistic; a private person.
(Prototype lovelorn housewife.)

If you like chocolate, you are lively, creative, dramatic, charming, enthusiastic and the life of the party. Chocolate fans enjoy being at the center of attention and can become bored with the usual routine. Seductive, well-dressed, extroverted, easily influenced, a follower, intuitive, enjoys intimate relationships.
(Prototype: feminine woman, macho man.)

If you like butter pecan, you are orderly, perfectionist, careful, detail-oriented, conscientious, ethical and fiscally conservative. You are also competitive, aggressive in sports and the take-charge type of personality.
(Prototype: executive, secretary.)

If you like banana, you are easy going, well adjusted, generous, honest and empathetic.
(Prototype: the perfect husband, wife, parent or child.)

If you like strawberry, you are shy, yet emotionally robust, skeptical, detail-oriented, opinionated, introverted and self critical. Easily made to feel guilty; cranky, pessimistic, low self-esteem.
(Prototype: bureaucrat, journalist.)

If you like chocolate chip, you are generous, competitive and accomplished. You are charming in social situations, ambitious and competent. A visionary, a conqueror, enjoys being catered to, a go-getter, intolerant of defeat.
(Prototype: Industry leaders, voted most likely to succeed in school.)

Compatibility Cart

The flavorology research also compiled a compatibility chart for ice cream lovers.

If your favorite flavor is:

Vanilla - you are most likely to be compatible with someone whose favorite flavor is vanilla.

Chocolate - compatible with butter pecan or chocolate chip.

Butter pecan - compatible with butter pecan, chocolate and chocolate chip.

Banana - compatible with all flavors.

Strawberry - compatible with chocolate chip.

Chocolate chip - compatible with butter pecan or chocolate.

Source

My result is:
If you like chocolate, you are lively, creative, dramatic, charming, enthusiastic and the life of the party. Chocolate fans enjoy being at the center of attention and can become bored with the usual routine. Seductive, well-dressed, extroverted, easily influenced, a follower, intuitive, enjoys intimate relationships.
(Prototype: feminine woman, macho man.)

I have no idea I'm like this ^_^' But I seriously like cookie and cream more XD

Brightens up my life. Paint me a RAINBOW!
Signature Image

If you like vanilla, you are colorful, impulsive, a risk taker who sets high goals and has high expectations of yourself. You also enjoy close family relationships. Gregarious, lives a hectic life. Easily suggestible, expressive, idealistic; a private person.

Mostly true. ^_^

well..I like vanilla^^

Signature
My Newest Submission:Curse Of The Prosperity God

Murasaki-San

*~Hikari~*

I like chocolate Chip!

~~~Love Meets Destiny.~~~

fuwa

fuwa

lonely~fuwa

strawberry

Signature Image

Yeh vanilla outta those, but i love cookies and cream!
haha but vanilla with chocolate topping is ace!

\(^o^)/

I like Strawberry and it's true that I'm shy other been saying that when I was a kid >.< But, as for being skeptical? Not really. :D

Signature

ShunKei

ShunKei

Moon Child

i love chocolate chip!...but i dunno if the analysis is right though... XD

Signature

It's hard to answer the question, "What's wrong?" when nothing's right.

Me like Chocolate Chip ^_^

Silverwolf12

Silverwolf12

Ed's love

Vanillia- you are colorful, impulsive, a risk taker who sets high goals and has high expectations of yourself. You also enjoy close family relationships. Gregarious, lives a hectic life. Easily suggestible, expressive, idealistic; a private person.

X10a-Fr33dom

X10a-Fr33dom

ZGMF-X10a Freedom

Vanilla matches me perfectly

G eneration U nsubdued N uclear
D rive A ssault M odule

DariusJ

DariusJ

Anime&Manga

he he chocolate is just for me :)

Signature
this is the best stuf i like its manga and anime what can be betters

Proud member of :
[Matchmaking-At-Minitokyo][do-it-yourself-artists][Cupid-Island][Ecchi-Club][AllAnime][Make-A-Friend]

Auelneider15

Auelneider15

Pride of the Abyss

Chocolate ice-cream.It 's my fav food.It 's very delicious.Aaaaaaa!

Signature Image

Kill or be killed-Clotho Buer

BlkLotus

BlkLotus

bara tsukiyo

If you like strawberry, you are shy, yet emotionally robust, skeptical, detail-oriented, opinionated, introverted and self critical. Easily made to feel guilty; cranky, pessimistic, low self-esteem.

If you like chocolate chip, you are generous, competitive and accomplished. You are charming in social situations, ambitious and competent. A visionary, a conqueror, enjoys being catered to, a go-getter, intolerant of defeat.
(Prototype: Industry leaders, voted most likely to succeed in school.)

well these are my favorite ice creams i dont love just one if i had to choose between them i couldnt

4n991

4n991

Nefertiti Resurrected

....Ah both of 'em r soooo me ! hehehe

Winds of Flowing Wings
Signature
::credit to Toxictea23::

Kyoo69

me -> Kyo`

Where is pistachio?

up up and away

polarie

polarie

..my heart is crying out loud...

i'm strawberry! yeah!

Signature

proud member of Nippon-Foods | JapaneseLover | Chibi-Fest

saiyukifan

saiyukifan

GOMENASAI EVERYONE. :(

I'm... chocolate...

Signature
Sunlight is what I want, but sunlight ignores me... I wish I would someday be freed from this darkness by someone who will love me forever and ever... no more pain at all with him... no more pain and tears... because I will love him...
~thanks to~
k1ru for my ava and sig! ^_^

page 1 of 1 18 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.