Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 if you could live anywhere you wanted, where would it be? - Minitokyo

if you could live anywhere you wanted, where would it be?

page 1 of 1 15 total items

okay, i just started this thread out of sheer boredom. the question is: if you could live anywhere where would it be? and not just in a real place, some where from an anime or a movie or something. as for me, i have no idea ^_^

Sakuraminimotto

Sakuraminimotto

vermilion wolf

I'd want to live in futuristic place, kinda like cowboy bebop, ^_^ living on mars would be sweet

'Signature Image'
smile while you still can

Kind of hard to say due to all the animes I've seen. Probably somewhere peaceful and in a rich mansion. ^_^

On edge-crimson night and celsion moon. Misfiction not save the player is prayer. yes Dance romanesque and unfinished romancia.

Some peacefull apartment in Japan with nice landlady. :)

I really don't know...maybe in heaven lol..

Signature
My Newest Submission:Curse Of The Prosperity God

saiyukifan

saiyukifan

GOMENASAI EVERYONE. :(

I want to live on the moon... where nobody would ever discover tat I exist... there should be an internet connection of course... and food supply... and oxygen...

Signature
Sunlight is what I want, but sunlight ignores me... I wish I would someday be freed from this darkness by someone who will love me forever and ever... no more pain at all with him... no more pain and tears... because I will love him...
~thanks to~
k1ru for my ava and sig! ^_^

maverickmechanic

maverickmechanic

Absurd Insanity

somewhere in the mountains with a lake. maybe lake Tahoe in california.

Signature ImageThere was glitter everywhere! It looked like somebody stabbed a pixie.
Roadie of .::DarK LeaF::.

Mitou-sama

Mitou-sama

petite cerise sucree

I want to live in Cambodia, near the sea... With my love... :D

"Life is a desire, not a meaning..."
"On ne voit bien qu'avec le coeur. L'essentiel est invisible pour les yeux." (Le Petit Prince)

MysteryAngel

MysteryAngel

Kurai utsukushisa

I want to live anywhere my bf is :) Which right now is Texas :)

Signature Image

VindicatoR

VindicatoR

Greato!

Quote by MilkiyoI really don't know...maybe in heaven lol..

lol i had the same idea.

High rise in a nice urban area in Tokyo, London or New York.

Signature

Lacuslover81

Lacuslover81

One big and true lover of Lacus

I would live on hawaii by the beach.

A true lover of Lacus Member of Kira-and-Lacus-in-Love

bobobob

bobobob

wandering

I wish i could live in the UK with mysteryAngel. she is so good and wonderful

at the ocean would be wonderfull^^..i guess>,>

bugatti

bugatti

Space Cowboy

I would like to live in Tokyo, maybe in an apartment overlooking Tokyo Tower that would be nice...

page 1 of 1 15 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.