Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 kanazuki no miko - Minitokyo

kanazuki no miko

Tagged under Kannazuki no Miko

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 10 total items

hey, this anime really made me sick. do you know why? because this anime very bad you know. and the fighting between the robots just 1 minute. and the love story in this anime make me ill, yuch. dan bagi kalian yang belum lihat lebih baik jangan lihat, OK. pasti bikin muntah.

Anjhurin

Linguistics

Anjhurin

ARIA sanchou

this should not be posted in the entrance lounge, but in the anime part of the forum
http://forum.minitokyo.net/10/general-anime--manga-talk/

oh I'm sorry, I don't know if I must use the English language

I understand if you sick cause watch that anime, cause I ever watch it

UltraMarine

UltraMarine

Detective Prince

Hidayat, sorry to know you think this anime is "yucky" to you. Is it because the story talks about a girlxgirl relationship? I personally love this series for the romance story and not for the mecha action, so I didn't mind if the fights were too short. I felt the final episode had the most intense emotional scene I had ever seen in an anime. It was enough to bring tears to my eyes.

Signature

Devildude

Devildude

- Alstroemeria Records -

another person who does not read the help forums for members i see. MT has designated countless hours and effort in making members understand the need for making threads that are meaningful, threads like these that sent out a message to cuss and swear at certain anime titles are simply unacceptable, not to mention insulting and annoying to people who loved the series.

and also, seeing how you have reacted to the film, you have given no information in why you have hated the series, there is no discussion onto why you dislike, why there are characters that you did not find pleasing or acceptable in your opinion.

that makes this thread as no more than a flaming thread targetted to cuss and swear out of your dissapointment.

as a MT member, please respect the community and the people who enjoy the series, making threads like this that carry a hostile theme will only gain you a bad reputation.

Also, as oppose to this, why not start the thread with something like, "hey guys, you know the series?" "what you all think about it" instead of recommending that people not watch it in an anger matter.

I hope you will consider next time before starting threads like this and No...i am not supporting the series, the only thing i like is the clothings and mecha and the opening music by Kotoko, my reply is in no position to challenge or defend the series.

Click signature for my blog
Signature Image
The wind of destiny blows, and the descendant shall walk the earth once more...

i saw it, i thought it was really great! sad though it was only 12 eps they could have done a lot more with 20, or even 26. the battles were ok but short, and the love story...was really hot! but i really liked it

I like this anime, i've watched all 12 episodes. For me, it has a kinda sad ending, huhu. Unachieved love ='(
Neway, this anime is GREAT! and i agreed with chaosmongoose, i think its better to hav more episodes, n i'm looking forward for the OVA =)

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

Please don't bump such extremely old threads. If you really want to keep talking about this anime then please create a new thread about it.

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.