Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Was this series depressing to watch? - Minitokyo

Was this series depressing to watch?

Tagged under Serial Experiments Lain

page 1 of 1 5 total items

i havent seen the series, just the first episode. i think it's king of drawn out but it seems interesting. but if the end's something depressing like the wired takes over her body or something, i might not want to watch it.

merged: 11-12-2005 ~ 04:03pm
btw i mean serial experiments lain

Its an serious and little depressing depending on the person. I havent saw the entire serie becouse i didnt like it. I like the genre, but for me lain is too superifical. Aniway, i dont supose that she will finish like the end shows.
My opnion: give it a try.

Lacuslover81

Lacuslover81

One big and true lover of Lacus

That does sound pretty depression to me.

A true lover of Lacus Member of Kira-and-Lacus-in-Love

If you want to watch something really depressing, it would be...
...definitely >>>Saishuuheiki Kanojo<<< alias: She ~ the ultimate weapon ~
Some subbers made a warning after the very last episode that there would be the "good ending", and that all further episodes would bring pain, suffering and depression.
I'm not telling Saishuuheiki is bad. I think it's really awsome...but if you can't bear depressive things, you should definitely NOT watch this.

for everybody else this gets my recommendation.

http://anidb.info/perl-bin/animedb.pl?show=anime&aid=113

have you ever faced true silence before?
if you can't stand it, share it with your precious one.

RaverLor

Star Wanderer

I don't think Lain is as depressing as it is just sad. The decision she had to make in the end was one born of duty. It wasn't an ending in which everyone is happy and the ending and the images of Lain and what effect she has on people are unsettling. I think the series is a downer, but in a way that makes you think.

It's good because everyone needs to give their mind a work out every so often.

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.