Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What's Your Bad Habbit? - Minitokyo

What's Your Bad Habbit?

page 1 of 1 16 total items

llxcharlenexll

llxcharlenexll

Love Me For Me

bored..havent been on for a while and i did tried to search if this thread was post but i couldnt find it ok all of us has some bad habbits whats ur bad habbits? mine...i DISLIKE to take showers..and i like to chew my fingers when i have nothing to do...i have alot of bad habbits...lol i'll name them all if someone is interest in it

erm...bad habits...let's see...I like snapping my fingers lol...just to irritate the hell out of my parents^^

Signature
My Newest Submission:Curse Of The Prosperity God

llxcharlenexll

llxcharlenexll

Love Me For Me

Quote by Milkiyoerm...bad habits...let's see...I like snapping my fingers lol...just to irritate the hell out of my parents^^

me too but thats just for fun lol

well...I like pretending to be stupid too...so that they won't ask me questions^^
evil...but a lazy way out..lol

Signature

llxcharlenexll

llxcharlenexll

Love Me For Me

Quote by Milkiyowell...I like pretending to be stupid too...so that they won't ask me questions^^
evil...but a lazy way out..lol

lol we could be best mates i know i mean when u act stupid no one will annoy u u get peace and stuff

excessive use of my PC ?

yeah, you do that too? cool...muahaha!
well, is overeating considered a bad habit too?lol..

Signature

rainbowflareon

rainbowflareon

I AM DEVIL.

Bad habbit...well, always try to touch and rub my own ears making myself feel itch...
And
Always switch on the computer once I get homeXD

llxcharlenexll

llxcharlenexll

Love Me For Me

lol i think its a smart thing to do i mean its not just prevent them to annoy u but sometime playing dumb helps u u'll never know if they are planning something on u just cause u act dumb ahh im not a much explainer lol

merged: 11-12-2005 ~ 05:37pm
u guys have no idea how much i hate showering the longest record was...a month and a half without showering or bathing..(._.")

well, I'll teach you something funny too (a trick to play on your friends) when they ask u something, just say u can't hear..u need them to speak just a little bit louder and continue this...lol
of course, try to keep a straight face or the cover'll be blown^^

Signature

Like llxcharlenexll, I also dislike to take showers. oh my! I take a bath once a month, sometime once of 2 months. Do you believe ?

Quote by timcanpiLike llxcharlenexll, I also dislike to take showers. oh my! I take a bath once a month, sometime once of 2 months. Do you believe ?

wah..hard to believe, I actually bath everyday..lol, cos in here it's a hot country XP XP

Signature

DariusJ

DariusJ

Anime&Manga

hmmm telt me think ...whel i like to speak to my self what else i just have to listen to music can live without it :D

Signature
this is the best stuf i like its manga and anime what can be betters

Proud member of :
[Matchmaking-At-Minitokyo][do-it-yourself-artists][Cupid-Island][Ecchi-Club][AllAnime][Make-A-Friend]

llxcharlenexll

llxcharlenexll

Love Me For Me

Quote by timcanpiLike llxcharlenexll, I also dislike to take showers. oh my! I take a bath once a month, sometime once of 2 months. Do you believe ?

lol we can make a stink club lol

AnimeMangaChick

AnimeMangaChick

Ri 'Otaku' Katsuhime

I have the bad habit of biting my nails. I just cant stop ^^

OtakuChaosAngel
[sigmig]

BlkLotus

BlkLotus

bara tsukiyo

i bite my nails.....

page 1 of 1 16 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.