Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What happen in the final episode of Ayashi no Ceres? - Minitokyo

What happen in the final episode of Ayashi no Ceres?

Tagged under Ayashi no Ceres

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Lunariha

Lunariha

Glitter~♥

Ayashi no Ceres is one of my favorite anime. I wasn't able to watch the final episode... T_T Please give me a short summary of Ayashi no Ceres' final episode......Onegai!

Signature
My Latest Artworks: Just Realized and My #7

serene

serene

~ Silent Tranquility ~

Well, if I remember correctly, Touya revived from the sea and fought with Aya's bro(forgot his name XP) Then, Aya's bro thrust his weapon through Aya's body.. With that, Touya returned her/Ceres the "mana"(celestial ?, sorry) Ceres appeared and was a complete celestial maiden, she killed Aya's bro. Both Ceres and the guy ^_^' rests in peace now..

Touya can't live long without "mana" because "mana" created him. Aya was having Touya's child and so they live together now.. Touya told Yuhi if he dies, then Yuhi gotta take care of Aya. Then finished ^^

Hope that I didn't left out too much XP

Well, it's my top rated anime, in te end, well happily, Toya comes to life, and aya is about to die, when toya gives up his mana and all his powers to make aya live. then he fights, ceres's old husband, i forgot his name, the one ceres bore his children, anyways, toya fights that guy, and well of course gets beaten up, 'cause like he becomes a normal human, then ceres(aya is inside ceres) kills that husband of hers, kagami stays in the boat and wants to go down with the ship, and he lets toya and everyone go, and ceres goes in the end, aya is pregnant with toya's child, and sadly, i don't like saying that but, toya does not have much to live he said somethin like 2-3 yrs, aya's mum is on a wheelchair and outta the hospital....the end

littlejonny100

Retired Moderator

littlejonny100

Rusty Slave

Questions been answered and the thread itself is outdated.

Closed

"Do upon others as they would do upon you......except do it sooner, more often and better! "

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.