Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Fall of standards - Minitokyo

Fall of standards

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Zdenek

Zdenek

Bye bye~

Have you noticed how MT isn't what it used to be like 4 months back?

OMG...liek I've bean banned cuz I'm n idiot. DUH ARMY GAME R0X0RZ!!1!!!!

SENTRIONIC

SENTRIONIC

Color-Monk

don't know, i'm here for 4 weeks.

-live your life the sentrionic way-
Signature

GundamZZ

Retired Moderator

GundamZZ

the invisible mod

umm....i think u are right about the falling standards...thanks to a few spammers and rippers but overall itz still alright XD

Signature Image
*hugglez & kisses* <---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rhapsody

Rhapsody

Cara

MT is constantly going to be changing as it gets larger and some of the phases will be very different.... lol.... you could think of this phase as puberty.... haha.... Anyway, as new people come things will be a bit different, but in the end, MT should eventually settle into a pretty constant standard.... just wait for things to settle down a bit.

Signature

Taurec

Taurec

BAKA^2

face it .. 80% of the members here are comming for the scans.

in their goal to reach the required level they fuck it up for those who really do believe in this community.
it's the price of freedom you get here.

- Too bad stupidity isn't painful

Airrrrrrr

KohakuXP

Neutral

Quote by Taurecface it .. 80% of the members here are comming for the scans.

Yeah, XD Spamming in forum is not enough, they also spams in scans and guestbooks. XD But that is a bad thing. :/

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.